• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Off the bench.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Off the bench."

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    P.S. I am not Lucy
    Ahem...

Leave a comment:

• Mustang
    replied
    Good Luck in Wales SA!! I know what its like to be on the bench for a while.....!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Where to by will you be based SA?
    Are you trying to teach me Welsh?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    You can ask your BF SP.

I had another email from Ex. I didn't reply, I think I'm doing well, this week
    Never reply!! Once you tell them where to go you should cut all ties. You have to be very strict with yourself, else they'll harrass you forever!

Just tell him to feck off man. Plenty more gorgeous sexy fellas out there to be messed with

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    You would say that
    You can ask your BF SP.

I had another email from Ex. I didn't reply, I think I'm doing well, this week

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Where to by will you be based SA?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Congrats SA

How long for?

P.S. I am not Lucy
    3 months.

You would say that

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Congrats SA

How long for?

P.S. I am not Lucy

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Good luck in the new gig Sal.

The language could be fun - Geordie & Welsh (pity anyone taking meeting notes)
    They've got something in common, they both hate the English.

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Good luck in the new gig Sal.

The language could be fun - Geordie & Welsh (pity anyone taking meeting notes)

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Could do with a break now....Already looking for the next one though.
    Its a funny time of year to be taking time off isn't it? You need to get the next gig secured to take you over Xmas, so I dont blame you for not having any time off this time.

Just look forward to the Spring - it'll be here before you know it!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
    I am soooo jealous. I could really do with a month or two off, but the work keeps rolling in and I can't turn it down.

Congratulations on the new gig. It's a pain that you are going to have to be away during the week though. But if you will live at the arse end of the country...
    Well its only 3 days a week down there (so only 2 nights away) which is spot on.

You shouldn't work so hard Gonz - taking time off is very important!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Don't you think the Welsh have

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    And we are all so exited in Wales that Sal is going to grace us with her presence.

Bl00dy immigrant workers

- unless you are all exiting because of the Geordie arrival!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    And we are all so exited in Wales that Sal is going to grace us with her presence.

Bl00dy immigrant workers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X