• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's next to be banned?"

Collapse

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Bring back Duder!!!Bring back Duder!!!Bring back Duder!!!Bring back Duder!!!Bring back Duder!!!Bring back Duder!!!Bring back Duder!!!Bring back Duder!!!

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    How will we find out about his dates?
    Knowing el duder, he's probably a bhudist.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    If El Duder makes your life more interesting then you really don't have much of a life.

HTH

Edit: Looks like the Duder is history: Profile
    How will we find out about his dates?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Looks like I'll be spending more time in the Light Relief Forum since I'm not sure what will get me banned....

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver
    Hint?
    Very subtle
    el duder is an institute or should be in one for the criminally insane
    I really think it is a case of "If your face fits"
    and let's be honest, life is much more interesting with el duder around
    If El Duder makes your life more interesting then you really don't have much of a life.

HTH

Edit: Looks like the Duder is history: Profile
    Last edited by Clippy; 22 July 2007, 14:58.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Hint?
    Very subtle
    el duder is an institute or should be in one for the criminally insane
    I really think it is a case of "If your face fits"
    and let's be honest, life is much more interesting with el duder around

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    My id Andy has been banned too
    people post much worse here and get away with it hint el duder

Leave a comment:

• Nicky G
    replied
    DR Evil

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Who's next to be banned?

Hope it's not my buddy Troll

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Being banned is just a rite of passage on CUK

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    If people are getting banned and then re-registering, wouldn't it just be easier all round to reset their post count to zero as a kind of yellow card?
    Yeah or just say - don't do that or don't say that rather than banning some people for little or nothing and letting others get away with all sorts.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    If people are getting banned and then re-registering, wouldn't it just be easier all round to reset their post count to zero as a kind of yellow card?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    If the mods are taking requests, there's a couple of people I'd like to be banned.

Leave a comment:

• Euro-commuter
    replied
    Originally posted by The AntiChrist
    A lot of us use the CUK website as a portal to buy stuff (eg. insurance) and look for roles through the search facilities. All of which I guess makes them money. I mean no-one runs these sites as a hobby, right ?

Just a point.
    You got it. This is a business and we are the punters. Does anybody think it's a community and we are the citizens?

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    looks like ch1co gone now - this is the day of the long knives...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X