• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bayside Prophecies - Future Russian Attack On The USA"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    Even when I was a school kid I did not believe in the trash about apparitions especially about the nuns of the “Blue Army”.

At the time of the apparition there was scaremongering in Europe about communists. They were told that communists eat babies.

It is no wonder that the Russian Church is not fond of the Catholic Church.

The Catholic Church even in recent years has been involved in overthrowing communism just like when Pope John Paul was conspiring with the CIA and Lech Walese in Poland.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Unfortunately, after expending many brain cells trying to get through to Chico, and then learning that he was a lucifer-bot, and not wishing to be a total @rse again, I refuse to respond to the obvious drivel.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicky G
    I protest.
    No good protesting to me, I'm not a mod. By "ours" I merely meant "we who read these forums's."

Leave a comment:

• jubbly
    replied
    You inflict this on us and then have the nerve to protest?!

Leave a comment:

• Nicky G
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz
    You can request it, but I doubt it'll happen

Perhaps you should contact the President of the United States, as the "information" you present is probably more his concern than ours.
    I protest.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Can I request that Milan or whoever moderates this forum please make this a sticky due to the urgency of the information contained here?
    You can request it, but I doubt it'll happen

Perhaps you should contact the President of the United States, as the "information" you present is probably more his concern than ours.

Leave a comment:

• Nicky G
    replied
    Can I request that Milan or whoever moderates this forum please make this a sticky due to the urgency of the information contained here?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Zorba
    Stop it. You give Catholics a bad name.
    And those weird feckers in the Scientology department.

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    To percieve the current threat from Russia years in advance of the general populace requires a greater degree of independent thought than you likely possess.
    One part of me says put you on the blocklist, the other part says - ever heard of the Cold War? The dates on your quotes all predate the fall of the Berlin Wall, which is taken as the start of the end of the Cold War.

Stop it. You give Catholics a bad name.

Leave a comment:

• chubba
    replied
    Wendigo gave the correct answer.

Remember the "Cold War" - was this not in progress in the 70s and 80s when most of these quotes cam out? My Mum told me how she and her sister were always scared from a nuke from the Soviet Union when a teenager.

Pick the most obvious cause of a problem and then make up some bulltulip. Nice one.

Could not be arsed to read most of it but can you please let me have the dates of the wars so that I can arrange to be elsewhere for that week please.

Oh yes, read "Lot's of other things she said have happened" - come on, if you enjoy reading that much crap please trawl through you "Link" and dig some out, there's a good chap.

If they consist of things like "at 10.30, chubba will go downstairs for a poo" then I might just believe....

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    How can an answer be pre-emptive?
    Easily.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Especially as their only answer is to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike on them!
    How can an answer be pre-emptive?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    Nutters the lot of them. I'd fear these more than the Russians!
    Especially as their only answer is to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike on them!

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    The thing about all these prophets is that it seems ok if say Mary appears and tells them. Then certain clowns will go for it. Had it been the prophets dog who told them then nobody would have gone for it.

Nutters the lot of them. I'd fear these more than the Russians!

Leave a comment:

• Hart-floot
    replied
    There is a disturbing trend happening in Russia.

Brazen and hard-line attitude towards the West, KGB control of media, the building of an anti American alliance, modernization of nuclear forces, assassination of dissidents wherever they may be in the world etc etc.
    Don't worry the Chinese will do it first when America defaults on its debts to them. He who pays the piper........etc etc

Leave a comment:

Working...
X