• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans"

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

With a touch of garlic....

Lovely....
    Well she is the 'madame' of the village and very rich so.... mmm ....nah!

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    was she shaggable?
    Only If you like 65 year old fat frogs

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    You can never be too careful....

Remember the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch....
    I do, but The Master told us not to speak of it!

Pray he's not listening.

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Yeah.

A 458 Winchester Mag really makes a mess of a rabbit.
    I'm sure.

However, on this planet Zeity, our rabbits are not six feet tall so an air rifle is sufficient.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    The French mother of the bride was a little shocked at how we managed to drink the entire weekends beer supply on the first night t!
    was she shaggable?

Leave a comment:

• Chugnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Chugnut
    Tonight - Take-away of some description, beer, shooting rabbits
    Saturday - Going to Cambridge to see in-laws
    Sunday - Coming back from Cambridge, bit of DIY probably, shooting more rabbits
    Sniped 2 rabbits. Heh heh.

Get off my beech hedge you feckers.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    A wedding in Busancais France, I feel fatter and sunburnt but more relaxed... they know how to eat, drink and relax over there.

The French mother of the bride was a little shocked at how we managed to drink the entire weekends beer supply on the first night so I am glad to report we are still No.1 in that department!

Leave a comment:

• Ollie
    replied
    I ended up Jousting in Burry Port near Llanelli!!!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Didn't go and watch lycra clad chappies hurtle round the town centre on bikes

Leave a comment:

• Cowboy Bob
    replied
    Survived Stevenage. Didn't need my stab-proof vest. The old town is actually quite nice. New town is a sh!tehole though...

Oh and Spurs (actually their reserves plus Robbie Keane and Darren Bent) won 3-1. Premiership fans, keep an eye out for the 17 year old Adel Taarabt. He's going to be a star.
    Last edited by Cowboy Bob; 9 July 2007, 06:57.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Camping and diving weekend

in Teignmouth.

And got slightly sunburnt.

The sea was calm and the fish and chips were delicious.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt
    Drove to Munich and gor drunk then drove to Darmstadt and got more drunk. Now driving to Stuttgart to work.
    Brits (?) on tour

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Drove to Munich and gor drunk then drove to Darmstadt and got more drunk. Now driving to Stuttgart to work.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    OK.. how many wheels does it have?

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Was the question too difficult?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X