• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Internal Alarm Clock"

Collapse

• Cooperinliverp00l
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    i wake up everyday at 6am. regardless of what time i go to bed.

my alarm is not set till 7am.

my body just wakes at 6am.
    I have similar. Having spent a whole year and a bit waking up at 5am for my daily commute i'm now used to getting up at that time. I naturally wake up at 5am and then go back off to sleep for an hour until i really need to get up.

This happens on weekends as well which is the annoying bit. However if have had a considerable amount of drink it does not happen so maybe the cure is to get pissed every night ?

Leave a comment:

• alreadypacked
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    It could be another sound in you house/flat, like the heating clicking on, or something outside; a neighbours alarm clock, a milkman or paperboy?

Set your alarm for 05:55 and listen out.
    My ex had problems waking up, went to the doc. who told him it was his body trying to process the booze. Didn't believe her, went off the drink for a week. She was right

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    It could be another sound in you house/flat, like the heating clicking on, or something outside; a neighbours alarm clock, a milkman or paperboy?

Set your alarm for 05:55 and listen out.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    what he said

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Maybe it's because that's when it gets light enough to wake you up.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Maybe it's the sound of a phone ringing?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    This is a sign that you are clearly a closet homosexual

hth

SB in "read that on an in-flight magazine" mode
    I think it's also a sign that he has no work to do.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    So if you were out getting completely tulipfaced one night and rolled into bed at 05:45 slaughterded, you would still wake up at 06:00 the same day?

havent tired that yet.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

This is a sign that you are clearly a closet homosexual

hth

SB in "read that on an in-flight magazine" mode

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied

So if you were out getting completely tulipfaced one night and rolled into bed at 05:45 slaughterd, you would still wake up at 06:00 the same day?
    Last edited by Kyajae; 5 July 2007, 15:20.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied

Cut the internal alarm clock out and then you won't have any more problems. All you need is a pair of scissors, some latex gloves, a bucket, some newspaper and a needle and thread.

Cover the floor with newspaper (to catch any blood). Pop on the latex gloves (hygene first). Cut hole in your chest, insert hand find something that ticks regulary, pull it out throw it in bucket and stich up hole.

Job done.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Probably becuase you have wet the bed.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    started a topic Internal Alarm Clock

Internal Alarm Clock

Working...
X