• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Farting at Work

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Farting at Work"

Collapse

• wendigo100
    replied
    I followed through while out on a run recently. I had to decant by the side of the road and employ dock leaves.

Leave a comment:

• chubba
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    nah not really. its my own sole farting chair.
    I left that stain on it though and you know's it

Leave a comment:

• tootie
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    I try not to fart at all these days.

I am getting old and worry constantly about incontinance.
    Last time I farted I followed through badly.
    Had to flush my underwear.
    Oddly enough there was someones bra in the bog too.
    Don't think I could possibly visit Newcastle again now either.
    Most embarrasing.

I think there is a technical name for this.. 'Sharting' or something

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by Bright Spark
    El duder, does someone else ever sit on your chair or borrow it?
    nah not really. its my own sole farting chair.

Leave a comment:

• Ollie
    replied
    After lunch I have a 1 -2 hour fart session when I just let them out silently.

But every now and then one stinker gets out and I have to go hide in the photo copying room!

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Poo timer off - GBP 6.35

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Just use your wifes LipSil chap stick thingy. You should be OK then.
    Just make sure you put it back when you're done, though.

Leave a comment:

• Bright Spark
    replied
    El duder, does someone else ever sit on your chair or borrow it?

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    Poo timer on.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    <tin hat> Women never fart you know................. They dont stop talking long enough to build up any pressure...........boom boom.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    Its true, I read it as well. The government should ban farting in enclosed spaces as we all know the dangers of passive farting. Apparently Roy Castle got seriously ill at a gig when he shared a stage with Bernard Manning.
    Bernard had ten pints of newky brown then did a fart that made Roys trumpet blasts sound like a whisper.
    Three days later people started going on about 'holes in the ozone layer' and now its 'climate change due to greenhouse gasses'
    Bollox - ban secondary fart inhalation

bored bored bored
    it was a good effort old chap, but it wasnt funny.

sorry, better luck next time.

next!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DS23
    wasn't there a story about a huge chap who gassed himself to death whilst sleeping?
    Its true, I read it as well. The government should ban farting in enclosed spaces as we all know the dangers of passive farting. Apparently Roy Castle got seriously ill at a gig when he shared a stage with Bernard Manning.
    Bernard had ten pints of newky brown then did a fart that made Roys trumpet blasts sound like a whisper.
    Three days later people started going on about 'holes in the ozone layer' and now its 'climate change due to greenhouse gasses'
    Bollox - ban secondary fart inhalation

bored bored bored

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    eh? if there is one thing for sure, my extension is in the bag mate.
    Aye, Duder's the best telephone monkey they've had for years.

Leave a comment:

• DS23
    replied
    Originally posted by dang65
    When I was working from home I used to sit there farting all day. I had to stop after a couple of months because I was actually getting a sore arse from it. I wonder if any research has been done into the effects of excessive, unrestrained wind-breaking. I bet there's a huge gap in medical and scientific knowledge in that field.
    wasn't there a story about a huge chap who gassed himself to death whilst sleeping?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I try not to fart at all these days.

I am getting old and worry constantly about incontinance.
    Last time I farted I followed through badly.
    Had to flush my underwear.
    Oddly enough there was someones bra in the bog too.
    Don't think I could possibly visit Newcastle again now either.
    Most embarrasing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X