• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: A Shocking Evening

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "A Shocking Evening"

Collapse

• Diver
    replied
    Hmm! does this come round annaly?

Annually

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    it was actually. not too bad at all.

especially when she decided to tell me her poo story.
    Well done mate, that's always when you know you're in.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    Another good date?

it was actually. not too bad at all.

especially when she decided to tell me her poo story.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    I was out on a date on friday night, and the girl was telling me about her gay friends, and we had small debate on the gay thing.

Then as i was tucking into my burger, she came out with this classic line...

Have you ever had a homosexual experience...

Another good date?

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose423956
    Two of my friends - both male, both married with kids - shocked all and sundry at a get-together this evening when they started talking about the Gay Pride march in London today. Then, when it was time for one of them to leave, I was stunned to see them give each other a peck on the cheek. Oh my God.

How the hell do I handle this?

I was out on a date on friday night, and the girl was telling me about her gay friends, and we had small debate on the gay thing.

Then as i was tucking into my burger, she came out with this classic line...

Have you ever had a homosexual experience...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by The AntiChrist
    But God loves everyone, right ?
    Yes - but he'll strike you down for your own good.

Leave a comment:

• Let-Me-In
    replied
    Not sure about the "limp wristed doughnut punchers" as Kevin Bl00dy Wilson calls them...

He had a sketch where he walked into a gay bar and dropped his wallet...he kicked it oall the way out to the car park...

Leave a comment:

• Orangutan
    replied
    If Gods got a problem with your friends (and anyone one else for that matter) he'll sort it out in his own way.

(just don't stand too close when there are thunder clouds around)

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    watch out he will send storms & plagues of fire - apparently.

waiting for the locusts.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    No. He only likes you if you are white and middle class.

Leave a comment:

• The AntiChrist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Two of my friends - both male, both married with kids - shocked all and sundry at a get-together this evening when they started talking about the Gay Pride march in London today. Then, when it was time for one of them to leave, I was stunned to see them give each other a peck on the cheek. Oh my God.

Go and kill them for being different. Say its gods word and get a lighter sentance.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    You don't have to 'handle' anything*. It's 99% their problem and less than 1% yours.

* that wasn't actually meant to be an innuendo.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

Treat them the same as you always do.

Leave a comment:

• pisces
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X