• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Shopping

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Shopping"

Collapse

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    ... Waitrose has the best food by far, unfortunatly they also have the highest prices.....
    That's why we have Sainsburys - it keps the riff raff out of Waitrose

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Only use supermarkets for tins and packets these days. Fresh meat, veg, eggs, bread, cheese etc all come from local suppliers. Takes about 10-15 mins longer to do the weekly shop and costs around £15 more, but well worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I find Waitrose has the best food by far, unfortunatly they also have the highest prices so we go maybe once a year when we are treating ourselves

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    replied
    Pity. Another time perhaps Wendigo.

Didn't even see Xog but then he probably goes to Sainsburys. Toff!

Right, sloe gin, parse2 updates and then DVD.

What an exciting life!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeHopper
    I'm off to Tescos to do the shopping.

Anyone else want to join me?
    Sorry OH, I've got guests round for Pims in 20 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeHopper
    started a topic Shopping

Shopping

I'm off to Tescos to do the shopping.

Anyone else want to join me?

Working...
X