• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: who has a dog

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "who has a dog"

Collapse

• Flubster
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    king charles cavalier spaniel
    I've got 2, a blenheim and a tri-colour. It was either that or have more kids!!!

Leave a comment:

• hattra
    replied
    We've got a chihuahualsation whippeterrier

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeyboy

1 soppy chocolate Lab and 2 Australian Cattle dogs.

one bluey and one red one. Complete nightmare but fun.
    Australian Cattle dogs - I like them. Tough as ol' boots they are. I have a Staffie, incidentally.

Leave a comment:

• monkeyboy
    replied

1 soppy chocolate Lab and 2 Australian Cattle dogs.

one bluey and one red one. Complete nightmare but fun.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    I have a surrogate dog. Well dogs.

That being I have a mate who doesnt walk his dogs for tulip and as I'm out and about in the Lakes etc most weekends I'll take his dogs for a good 20 mile walk to last them half a week.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    Originally posted by oxtailsoup
    Choc Lab called Cookie... 12 weeks old.

It's for the kids. It was either a horse or a dog.
    you swapped the kids for a dog? NIce!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Horse all the way. It can be left in its stable and you don't have to worry about it if you go away, also it will get fed by the peopel who run the stable. Dogs/Cats are a pain in the arse if you want to go anywhere as you have to get somebody to look after them/whack them in kennels and feeding them all the time, washing them and walking them (if dog) is just too much hassle IMHO.

No pets as far as i'm concerned

Leave a comment:

• oxtailsoup
    replied
    Choc Lab called Cookie... 12 weeks old.

It's for the kids. It was either a horse or a dog.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    It's customary in English to place the words in the correct order.
    Ok, so you're as bad as my wife (an english teacher)! what is wrong with that?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by scooby
    Dont worry! i'm not your dog using the PC while you're out!
    I wouldn't put it past the sneaky barsteward - he's not as daft as he makes out...

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    yep, Chocolate Lab.

once the soon due baby gets a little older the wife wants a golden lab. another for me to look after and take out every day.
    It's customary in English to place the words in the correct order.

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    Strangely, I have a Black Lab called Scooby...
    Dont worry! i'm not your dog using the PC while you're out!

Leave a comment:

• KathyWoolfe
    replied
    I have a dog too

She is a black Labrador and a retired guide dog and she's so loving and gentle. The trouble is, being retired she's also quite old for a dog (13 yrs) so she's getting increasingly frail.
    We intend getting another pet when she eventually goes but my partner wants a cat. I like cats as well as dogs but I really would like another dog.
    Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 27 June 2007, 10:28.

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    The headmaster at the school my youngest will be going to in September referred to the KS1 teachers as Dogs.

Is that 1 set up or down from Bitches?

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    yep, Chocolate Lab.

once the soon due baby gets a little older the wife wants a golden lab. another for me to look after and take out every day.
    Strangely, I have a Black Lab called Scooby...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X