• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who is for this forum to change in ANY way?"

Collapse

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Are you the same BogeyMan that posts on Eng-tips or Tek-tips?
    Nope. There's a lot of bogey men about!

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    Welcome back Bogeyman
    Thank you Numpty.

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Welcome back Bogeyman

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied
    Originally posted by bogeyman
    In jail for IR35 dodging but they had to let me out early as there was no room

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    welcome back BM, where have you been
    In jail for IR35 dodging but they had to let me out early as there was no room

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    welcome back BM, where have you been

Leave a comment:

• bogeyman
    replied
    Where is the option for: AtW to feck off?

Atw's greatest (perhaps only) achievement in life will be to have had the highest post count on this forum.

Never mind Rodders, by this time next year we'll be millionaires

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    We are on version 3.0.10 of vBulletin on this board and freelanceruk is on version 3.6.4. Its a simple script update provided by vBulletin to update it and we won't loose our user accounts, post count or any posts.

To see what you get in 3.6.4 have a look at the vBulletin webby (http://www.vbulletin.com)

Calm down Alexi
    I dont like that format
    strains the eyes

Leave a comment:

• Moose423956
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Also your first born will be legally sold into 3rd world slavery, so think about this if you consider voting Yes...
    How much for?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• timh
    replied
    RSS would be good.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    We are on version 3.0.10 of vBulletin on this board and freelanceruk is on version 3.6.4. Its a simple script update provided by vBulletin to update it and we won't loose our user accounts, post count or any posts.

To see what you get in 3.6.4 have a look at the vBulletin webby (http://www.vbulletin.com)

Calm down Alexi
    Nice update!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Well I suppose they could always not backup the database before running the update script and something could miraculously go wrong corrupting the DB and loosing everything which would mean we have to start from scratch.....

That enought to keep you going AtW ???

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

Calm down Alexi

Spoilsport

I swear I could hear AtW pacing up and down muttering to himself.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    You got the release notes? What we getting?

Calm down Alexi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X