• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "http://www.freelanceuk.com/"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Bet the first thread he does is entitled Test Please Delete.

A virtual pint to anyone who gets there first.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane
    Yes, he'll have the pleasure of creating threads called "1", "10", "50" etc all over again.
    Oh thanks for reminding me, I suppose things are not that bad aferall... if you don't want those tulipty threads to appear go and vote correctly in the poll I just posted!!!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by chicane
    Yes, he'll have the pleasure of creating threads called "1", "10", "50" etc all over again.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    AtW is getting nervous..........

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I sincerely hope forums won't be merged and this forum will remain as is.
    I don't see why CUK would merge with a Media/Creative/PR site anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    I hope this change won't happen - forum looks fine now (after long period of looking crap), it is almost like good old times, and another move to another forum is something that is not very smart really.

AtW is getting nervous..........

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I hope this change won't happen - forum looks fine now (after long period of looking crap), it is almost like good old times, and another move to another forum is something that is not very smart really.

Leave a comment:

• chicane
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    What exactly is going to be changed - ContractorUK to FreelancerUK?.
    I sincerely hope not - having spent 5 minutes on their forums it's nowhere near as entertaining. They're all very businesslike....

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Which is putting it ever so mildly...
    It will be like the end of Superman 2! You'll lose all your godlike powers and be reduced to one of us mere mortals...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    What exactly is going to be changed - ContractorUK to FreelancerUK? Personally I prefer CUK rather than FUK. Surely two forums can be separate? I am not sure people there will be able to take the kind of folk that is here.

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator
    Server moves in progress now and the forum will be updated when slapped on the new server. Your dream of a forum upgrade will happen in the next week or so.
    Good news. Hope the post count is not reset, but if it is then c'est la vie.

The 'Godlike' crew may be a little non-plussed though...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Server moves in progress now and the forum will be updated when slapped on the new server. Your dream of a forum upgrade will happen in the next week or so.
    Bah not again! Every time forum gets upgraded it causes it to go downhill - remember how was here when moved from CUK? Why upgrade it when it is okay now!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Will we get new post counts?
    So near to god(or femail equiv)like status

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Will we get new post counts?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    or will the post count be reset to zero?.... fresh start and all that

AtW will be in tears

Leave a comment:

Working...
X