• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bollywood actresses"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    http://www.aishwaryaworld.com/

-- Definately no pale pencil c*cks allowed --
    Wasn't it durex who had to supply a XS range of condoms to cater for the Indian/Asian market?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied

Cant access that link, so I looked elsewhere: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0706787/

In the words of Freaky D: "I like that. I like that a lot".

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    I like her
    http://www.vidyabalan.net

Leave a comment:

• King Cnvt
    replied

Per Aishwarya Rai: This site is temporarily unavailable.
    Please do not call or email but check back again next month.
    Thank you.

Yep, gold plated fanny.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    yeah, I'll never forget the time when he pecked Parkinson, live on national TV.

Poor Rod Hull didn't know which way to look.
    I've saved it on my DVD recorder from one of those C4 100 funniest TV moments programs, a belly laugh every time, the look on pompous Parkinson's face is priceless. The other one I've always wanted to see again is when Trevor McDonald went on Tiswas and they'd promised him the phantom flan flinger wouldn't get him.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Can you ask them for some names to look for?! I'm keen to develop my interest in Bollywood babe...I mean movies...

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Emotionally and/or Mentally Unhinged
    yeah, I'll never forget the time when he pecked Parkinson, live on national TV.

Poor Rod Hull didn't know which way to look.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Whereas you are a common, or garden, cretin.

Morning Maggot, you're surprisingly out of bed quite early today.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae

Normally applies to memebers of the PC collective, bleaters, hand-wringers, do-gooders and all the other pinko-liberal w@ankers who think they can dictate to the rest of us what to think and say and how to think and say it. They tend to try and score points by accusing someone of being an
    '-ist' or being guilty of an '-ism' simply by some warped sense of logic they feel should apply to everyone else.

Also commonly known as the 'Right to be Pious' Brigade.
    Whereas you are a common, or garden, cretin.
    Ah the irony.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    what does EMU stand for?!

Normally applies to memebers of the PC collective, bleaters, hand-wringers, do-gooders and all the other pinko-liberal w@ankers who think they can dictate to the rest of us what to think and say and how to think and say it. They tend to try and score points by accusing someone of being an
    '-ist' or being guilty of an '-ism' simply by some warped sense of logic they feel should apply to everyone else.

Also commonly known as the 'Right to be Pious' Brigade.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall
    The Indian lads I'm working worth aren't too impressed with Shilpa, she's an old bag by their Bollywood standards.
    yeah but they've all got little dicks anyway ....nowt wrong with a mature lady

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by rootsnall
    The Indian lads I'm working worth aren't too impressed with Shilpa, she's an old bag by their Bollywood standards.
    Can you ask them for some names to look for?! I'm keen to develop my interest in Bollywood babe...I mean movies...

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    fair point, Shilpa has been acting like she's on a royal visit! she's dead posh too (I never watched BB). I imagine if you presented your 'lad' to her on a velvet cushion, and bowed to your toes, she may deign to accept a 'northern offering'.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    dunno about the ones oop North but I'm having trouble keeping my hands off some down in t'sarf. They act like women used to do (demure) and seem to enjoy flirty behaviour...

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    fair point, Shilpa has been acting like she's on a royal visit! she's dead posh too (I never watched BB). I imagine if you presented your 'lad' to her on a velvet cushion, and bowed to your toes, she may deign to accept a 'northern offering'.
    The only reason she pulls blokes of her own creed is the potential size of the bride-dowry. How feckin' archaic is that practice?

Can you imagine it in traditional British weddings? Er, I'll only marry your daughter if the wedge is big enough? FFS!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X