• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Honeymoon

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Honeymoon"

Collapse

• angusglover
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek
    Surely, if it's real sun, sand and shootings, then St Oysth in Clacton has to be the top of the caravan park list.

Ah hey, don't diss Wickfud, coz it was like, where me and ma posse hung out.

(Actually I'm from Stock, if you know the area)
    And St Osyth has a nudie beach......but all the wimmen are wrinkly cos they is old like...

Leave a comment:

• angusglover
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot
    Nah, I still reckon Southend. Although it's only five miles from Basildon, there are more pubs with karaoke nights and you can probably get a better fish and chip meal, caught fresh in the Thames Estuary.
    You are right of course...I stand corrected...(albeit with a list to the left as I have a short leg...)

Leave a comment:

• css_jay99
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot
    Right I need some ideas, getting married later this year and as of yet I've no idea what location would be good for a honeymoon.

Not Europe! Done it been there if only I had the stamps in my passport to prove it. So where is next? I've done every continent apart from Antarctica & America.

Suggestions please –
    Barbados Man !

had my honeymoon there and it was brilliant. Now I am getting a divorce .....

Stay away from the clubs if dont want to see some hard grinding dancing

On a serious note It was a good holiday but like most places kinda depends on what you like. It a relaxed, slow paced atmosphere. Now thats one island I'll like to retire to

css_jay99

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Surely, if it's real sun, sand and shootings, then St Oysth in Clacton has to be the top of the caravan park list.

Ah hey, don't diss Wickfud, coz it was like, where me and ma posse hung out.

(Actually I'm from Stock, if you know the area)

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by angusglover
    Basildon. Nice place, good for a honeymoon. If you can afford it thougfh, push the boat out and treat her to a holiday she will never forget....Wickford....

Highly recommended...
    Nah, I still reckon Southend. Although it's only five miles from Basildon, there are more pubs with karaoke nights and you can probably get a better fish and chip meal, caught fresh in the Thames Estuary.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    You're married to atw?
    I like to think that in some small way we're all married to AtW, the board's very own resident cheeky chappy and likeable scamp.

Bagpuss:

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Sounds good i like it, how much time did you take for the RtWT?
    Nine weeks. The only problem was I just wanted to keep on going at the end of it and not come back home.

Leave a comment:

• Red 7
    replied
    Bora-Bora, Seychelles, Zanzibar....

or a select few islands in the Maldives (eg Sonevafushi)

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    chee thanks,

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    spare all the effort and send me to honeymoon

Leave a comment:

• scon_ead
    replied
    Vegas baby!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Skegness.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    Aruba. Seriously.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aruba

Does look good... I'll do my research tonight!

Leave a comment:

• cailin dana
    replied
    Yeah the scuba was great in the Maldives - Dubai was good for the sunshine and the pampering - only there for 3 days on the way back which was just about enough!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    good scuba in the Maldives I hear...
    Don't care for Dubai too much like an overgrown retail park!
    Aruba. Seriously.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X