• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tattoo of your avatar?"

Collapse

• the guy with the bowtie
    replied
    This reminds me of the joke (on the TV show 'The Comedians') about Walt the Cowboy who fell on his branding iron and got a 'W' imprinted on each of the cheeks of his ass.

He went to the Docs to show him the damage.

"WoW"

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Apparently in Denmark it is illegal to tattoo your face, excepting Greenlanders. Now most tattoos look like yuck, but I saw one Greenlander girl with a tattoed face and she looked really primal, dead sexy. Yet wonder what she'll look like in ten or twenty years...

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    The day they can make animated tattoo's I'll get one.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    an invitation to a symposium on chavvery, but rather that you would like me to meet your pitbull?
    So wot ta22 u got, innit?
    I have none. The local biking fraternity that drinks in said pub have many. I suspect they would not take too kindly to being referred to as chavs.

Tatooing is not a chav thing, it is self expression based on ancient forms of body adornment. Just because Chardonnay has arse antlers it does not make all tats chav.

BTW using text speak is also extrememly chav.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke
    Just carry on screaming.

BTW, SA has a tattoo of me on her left buttock.
    I've just remembered - is that Oddbod?

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    innit ta2 like, m8?

I'd have Audrey Tautou though.

Leave a comment:

• HairyArsedBloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy
    Your avatar creeps me out every time I look at it!

Reminds me of Ann Widdecombe!
    Just carry on screaming.

BTW, SA has a tattoo of me on her left buttock.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    I'll assume that's not

an invitation to a symposium on chavvery, but rather that you would like me to meet your pitbull?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Tattoo = chav.
    Care to visit me in The Pub in Lancaster and discuss that one?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    So who's got a tattoo

of their pitbull? Or their baseball cap?
    Tattoo = chav.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke
    Yeah, I have.
    Your avatar creeps me out every time I look at it!

Reminds me of Ann Widdecombe!

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I have tattoos of all the CUK members on my body, there is a problem with the animated ones because there are limited places on the body for them. The other problem is when people change avatars. That means plastic surgery.

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    Depends what it was really. I have a few tattoo's and they were just of things that I had seen and liked.

Leave a comment:

• Zorba
    replied
    To elucidate further, someone wanted a photo taken of a tattoo upon their person, to use as an avatar. It got me thinking - would anyone want the reverse done?

Never been inked myself, but would consider it if I could easily get it reversed.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    No point as I use my photo as an avatar anyway

Leave a comment:

Working...
X