• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "never realised seagulls lived for so long"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Thought about the private jet but they wanted 6K, not bad really - I'll go halfers with yah

a go faster boat might be the answer..

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot
    wow - thanks for that, Intellectually challenged is I.

Right I need a flight to Edinburgh and the only one I can get goes via Oslo, then Copenhagen or smelly Gatwick,,,, what’s a contractor to do?
    Sack his pilot.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied

Right I need a flight to Edinburgh and the only one I can get goes via Oslo, then Copenhagen or smelly Gatwick,,,, what’s a contractor to do?
    Suggest you try the one via Ibiza it's faster.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by buffdaddy
    ya idiot...its an albatross not a sea gull!

as different as a ferile cat and a tiger

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by PRC1964
    Albert is AtW and I claim my 5 roubles.
    And you are the guy who looked up and I dropped one on yer face

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by buffdaddy

<ahem>The cat is no longer in the bag. <See ZG for clarification>

Leave a comment:

• buffdaddy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    you animal you, I've got a bowl of soya soup for you

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    reminds of the story of the Darwin's little green 4 legged friend he picked up on those Islands West of South America
    Yeah, he's still around posting on the odd forum.

Oh, you mean the Giant Tortoise. Lovely soup...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    reminds of the story of the Darwin's little green 4 legged friend he picked up on those Islands West of South America

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    They don't know how long Albatross' live because they are known to live longer than the rings they put on them.

Parrots are considered to be the longest lived birds. Apparently Winston Churchill bought a parrot that was captured in the wild, he was the third owner, and it is said to still be alive today, which of the contenders it actually is may be a moot point, but they are all well over 100 years old.

Leave a comment:

• PRC1964
    replied
    Albert is AtW and I claim my 5 roubles.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    started a topic never realised seagulls lived for so long

never realised seagulls lived for so long

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotl...ds/6641021.stm

Working...
X