• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Time for a change

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Time for a change"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    Churchill, I am the most talented delegator I know. Be a love and make me coffee please
    As this was a request and not a direct order, no, make your own fecking coffee!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Churchill, in proactive mode, has already asked Denny to do that. (i.e. Don't hold your breath.)
    I did'nt know that "getting your norks out" meant "make me a coffee" ?

The things that we southerners still need to learn our friends from oop north

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Churchill, I am the most talented delegator I know. Be a love and make me coffee please
    Churchill, in proactive mode, has already asked Denny to do that. (i.e. Don't hold your breath.)

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    You, my dear boy have far too much time on your hands.

Shouldn't you be:
    1. Manning the phones?
    2. Manning the secretaries?
    3. Both of the above?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    By popular demand Arfur is back
    You, my dear boy have far too much time on your hands.

Shouldn't you be:
    1. Manning the phones?
    2. Manning the secretaries?
    3. Both of the above?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    By popular demand Arfur is back

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    He's not as bizarre as me...

No one is as bizarre as you Zeity

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    ooh, now that hurt

Strange and bizarre isn't bad!!! It's quite endearing

I've always been quite a fan of the strange!

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    You're a strange, bizarre man aren't you?
    ooh, now that hurt

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Do you remember those weird pictures that became clear if you stared hard enough, plus the blanked out number plates on the telly.
    If you squint it all becomes a lot clearer.

I will be in Bolton this weekend, I am going to go up to some of those birds in Burkhas and squint through the letterbox, just to see what I can see.

You're a strange, bizarre man aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    And just how long have you been squinting for? have you gone blind yet?

Do you remember those weird pictures that became clear if you stared hard enough, plus the blanked out number plates on the telly.
    If you squint it all becomes a lot clearer.

I will be in Bolton this weekend, I am going to go up to some of those birds in Burkhas and squint through the letterbox, just to see what I can see.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    If you squint, it looks like andrew lloyd webber giving tim rice a bj

And just how long have you been squinting for? have you gone blind yet?

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    If you squint, it looks like andrew lloyd webber giving tim rice a bj

Leave a comment:

• Captain Dispensable
    replied
    Looks like a camp version of Bob Hoskins. Hope he doesn't see it, he might send Razors round for a 'chat'.

I preferred the Arthur Daley one. Much more accurate and Minder was one of my favourite programmes when I was a lad.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    You are clearly also Gonzo and I claim my £5 finders fee or 5% of your margin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X