• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Does that CUK thing work for anyone else?"

Collapse

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    WTF?

What??? Look here, what is this? are you lot trying to make me think I am going nuts? When I logged on yesterday and today it had a horrible explorer window above the actual comments like that PCG site. It had a a a THINGY!!! and the whatsit underneath was there but didnt work!!! I assumed it was some awful new CUK layout thingmabob. Now I DONT KNOW what I was talking about either as CUK is now exactly as it used to be!!!! AAaaaaaagh!

PS New computer, Windows Vista.

it's like reading a person get old and doddery before my eyes..

<Grandpa Simspon voice> what? where? who said? ohh i've wet my pants...

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    WTF?

What??? Look here, what is this? are you lot trying to make me think I am going nuts? When I logged on yesterday and today it had a horrible explorer window above the actual comments like that PCG site. It had a a a THINGY!!! and the whatsit underneath was there but didnt work!!! I assumed it was some awful new CUK layout thingmabob. Now I DONT KNOW what I was talking about either as CUK is now exactly as it used to be!!!! AAaaaaaagh!

PS New computer, Windows Vista.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 30 April 2007, 19:25.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Just click the oojamaflip followed by the thingummybob.

Leave a comment:

• bangface
    replied
    Changed the options thing and its gone now. Still totally hate the new index thingy, need an option for the old scroll thingy. (Everyone else does have a new index thingy or is that just me too?) Grrr.
    WTF?? You have totally lost me...

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Changed the options thing and its gone now. Still totally hate the new index thingy, need an option for the old scroll thingy. (Everyone else does have a new index thingy or is that just me too?) Grrr.
    I've got lots of thingys, I'm just never sure which one to use at the right time.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Xog - is there any chance you're going to tell us what you're talking about here?

Ooooh - is it a game?

Does it wear a hat?

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    ancient egyptian?

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Specifically on page 1 of a longish thread I can still see the old bar with page 1 of x, page numbers and right scroll arrow at bottom right but it don't work. Can't just be me?

What display mode are you using?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Specifically on page 1 of a longish thread I can still see the old bar with page 1 of x, page numbers and right scroll arrow at bottom right but it don't work. Can't just be me?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    feck's sake Graaaaaaaaaaaandad, what are you talking about ?

Best stay off the home brew.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    The old scroll bar at bottom just gives page not found. Why is it there if it doesn't work any more?

Can you be more specific?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    started a topic Does that CUK thing work for anyone else?

Does that CUK thing work for anyone else?

The old scroll bar at bottom just gives page not found. Why is it there if it doesn't work any more?
    Last edited by xoggoth; 30 April 2007, 12:58.

Working...
X