• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is SA on holiday in Kent Today?"

Collapse

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Dispensable
    It is pretty catastrophic really. Bound to take months for the roofers to turn up and fix all those loose tiles and chimneys.

Laughted when a news reporter pointed out a damaged Corsa as being "totally destroyed". It had a couple of broken windows ffs! Then again the glass is probably the costliest part on those piles of tulipe, so yeah it probably was written off.

Scene:
    Post earthquake. Vauxhall Corsa half buried under a pile of slates and chimney bricks. Chavvy baseball-capped Corsa owner standing alongside his car looking traumatised. Fire and Rescuse worker approaches the Chav.

F&R Man - "Is this your car, mate"
    Chav - "Yeah"
    F&R Man - "Looks like a total write-off to me"
    Chav - "Yeah"
    F & R Man - "Tell you what mate, between you and me, I'll give you 50 quid for it"
    Chav - "Wot?? Me ****** girlfriend's trapped inside"
    F&R Man - "Alright, I'll give you 60 quid"
    Chav - "Done"
    Last edited by Kyajae; 29 April 2007, 12:30.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Dispensable
    replied
    It is pretty catastrophic really. Bound to take months for the roofers to turn up and fix all those loose tiles and chimneys.

Laughted when a news reporter pointed out a damaged Corsa as being "totally destroyed". It had a couple of broken windows ffs! Then again the glass is probably the costliest part on those piles of tulipe, so yeah it probably was written off.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Ah.

Earthquake reference...
    Like: just give it away man....

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    Kent reporting in....

Nothing to see here, move along - it's all global warming's fault
    Apparently SA is in Kent this morning. She dropped her purse!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Kent reporting in....

Nothing to see here, move along - it's all global warming's fault

Leave a comment:

• Gonzo
    replied
    I think it might have been my fault - I had a curry last night

Leave a comment:

• Captain Dispensable
    replied
    Can you put that in context for us that can't be arsed scanning all the news sites. Ta.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Is SA on holiday in Kent Today?

Is SA on holiday in Kent Today?

We need to know.

Working...
X