• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Law is an Ass....Official."

Collapse

• Captain Dispensable
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    He couldn't speak since he felt a little horse
    But he was all ears.

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Let me know date of Brighton wouldnt mind going down for le weekend. Brighton is supposed to be a good night out.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    I think we need to start helping you build up your confidence a little bit eh?
    Yep, I reckon so....

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    He couldn't speak since he felt a little horse

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    With my talent sweetheart, that clearly ain't gonna happen...

It went very well - about 300 down so was pretty cool.

Next gig is at The Borderline, and then a few down in Brighton.

I think we need to start helping you build up your confidence a little bit eh?

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied

How did your gig go the other week? You been booted off stage yet?
    With my talent sweetheart, that clearly ain't gonna happen...

It went very well - about 300 down so was pretty cool.

Next gig is at The Borderline, and then a few down in Brighton.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    are you sure you're not confusing the yank diet for a love of the country??

How did your gig go the other week? You been booted off stage yet?

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied

I love America!
    are you sure you're not confusing the yank diet for a love of the country??

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    I feel his pain.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Denny
    This could only happen in America. It's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Donkey in court

A donkey at the centre of a dispute between neighbours was brought to a US court to testify on his own behalf.

Attorney Gregory Shamoun brought Buddy, the donkey, to a Dallas court after neighbour John Cantrell complained the animal was loud, aggressive and left piles of manure on the land.

Buddy walked to the bench and stared at jurors, but the neighbours settled their dispute while the jury was deliberating.

I love America!

Leave a comment:

• Denny
    started a topic The Law is an Ass....Official.

The Law is an Ass....Official.

This could only happen in America. It's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Donkey in court

A donkey at the centre of a dispute between neighbours was brought to a US court to testify on his own behalf.

Attorney Gregory Shamoun brought Buddy, the donkey, to a Dallas court after neighbour John Cantrell complained the animal was loud, aggressive and left piles of manure on the land.

Buddy walked to the bench and stared at jurors, but the neighbours settled their dispute while the jury was deliberating.

Working...
X