• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Teen wrecks parents home"

Collapse

• Captain Dispensable
    replied
    She still hasn't had time to upload the video onto YouTube yet by all accounts. Amateurs. She should have invited Noel. Or Carol Smilie and crewe if they really wanted to trash the place. It would have been covered in puce not puke.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    The daughter is probably pretty clued up on the old cause/effect/consequences side of life by now...

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    If the Police 'attended' 'several times' I guess they know pretty much who was there.

Or maybe not...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    even the ones that vomited buckets??

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock
    She just needs a darn good spaking if you ask me
    I'd be happy to administer that to her and all her naughty little friends

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Do you think they'll be getting rid of their internet connection?

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    The Mum did, probably. They trashed her pride & joy (daughter obviously coming second in this list). Dad would have tried sweeping everything under the carpet (which problably wasn't big enough to go over the whole house anyway).
    Can't see why they bothered with the police.

She just needs a darn good spaking if you ask me

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    They have now made a formal complaint of criminal damage to police.
    The Mum did, probably. They trashed her pride & joy (daughter obviously coming second in this list). Dad would have tried sweeping everything under the carpet (which problably wasn't big enough to go over the whole house anyway).

Leave a comment:

• Captain Dispensable
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Ian Brown is my son. Probably not the same one though, or I'd know.
    Not if you have underfloor heating.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    come on then out with it what did Ian Brown do ?

Milan.
    Ian Brown is my son. Probably not the same one though, or I'd know.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    come on then out with it what did Ian Brown do ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• Euro-commuter
    replied
    Originally posted by XTC
    You know Ian Brown?
    No. Or at least, that not what he called himself then

Leave a comment:

• XTC
    replied
    Originally posted by Euro-commuter
    When I was young I knew someone who had a too-rowdy party in his parents' house when they were away: quite a lot of damage, gas fires ripped off wall etc. He left home before they came back, and went to London.

They tracked him down and brought him back. Not for trouble, but because, pissed though they were, it wasn't worth losing their son over.
    You know Ian Brown?

Leave a comment:

• Euro-commuter
    replied
    When I was young I knew someone who had a too-rowdy party in his parents' house when they were away: quite a lot of damage, gas fires ripped off wall etc. He left home before they came back, and went to London.

They tracked him down and brought him back. Not for trouble, but because, pissed though they were, it wasn't worth losing their son over.

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Great story! wish I'd been there!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X