• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Outstanding....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Outstanding...."

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
    One thing about the gf being pregnant - she wont have the painters in for a while...
    Yes but she'll start getting upset cos' you can now drink the whole bottle of wine instead of just your half... BTW I'm in the same boat!

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    it will be loose point after natural child birth

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Thats a sore point...

Will be if you rub it too often!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    Makes no difference. After a couple of months she'll go off sex anyway and then you're left finding a private moment for the rest of the pregnancy term for a quick hand-shandy.
    Thats a sore point...

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    One thing about the gf being pregnant - she wont have the painters in for a while...
    Makes no difference. After a couple of months she'll go off sex anyway and then you're left finding a private moment for the rest of the pregnancy term for a quick hand-shandy.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    jizzing up the female market while Arsenal are playing at home? I suppose there's always the council gritter...
    What about jizzing up the female market while the wife is at home... give em' something to get really angry about

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    jizzing up the female market while Arsenal are playing at home? I suppose there's always the council gritter...

I can almost hear Sally Anne's brain cels churning over before she puts digit to keyboard in a scathing response to this outrageous male banter.

C'mon, lads, give her something to type about

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi
    Is this related to 'jizzing up the female market'? ...Can't have your cake and eat it

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Is this related to 'jizzing up the female market'? ...Can't have your cake and eat it

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Could we just ask how much chocolate is being eaten. Any spikes mean its rag week...

A recent scientific study found that women find different male
    faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle

For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with
    rugged, masculine features.

However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket
    stump shoved up his backside.

Women are always trying to make the 'rag-time' an excuse for their mood swings and generally unreasonable behaviour!!!

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    perhaps they could do those butterfly prints the psychiatrists use...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Could we just ask how much chocolate is being eaten. Any spikes mean its rag week...

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6545115.stm

I think we should roll this out here...

Lucy, SallyAnne I want answers!
    Brilliant. Absolutely fecking brilliant

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    started a topic Outstanding....

Outstanding....