• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outstanding....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6545115.stm

I think we should roll this out here...

Lucy, SallyAnne I want answers!

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6545115.stm

I think we should roll this out here...

Lucy, SallyAnne I want answers!
    Brilliant. Absolutely fecking brilliant
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Could we just ask how much chocolate is being eaten. Any spikes mean its rag week...

Comment

perhaps they could do those butterfly prints the psychiatrists use...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
          Could we just ask how much chocolate is being eaten. Any spikes mean its rag week...

A recent scientific study found that women find different male
          faces attractive depending on where they are in their menstrual cycle

For example, when a woman is ovulating she will prefer a man with
          rugged, masculine features.

However when she is menstruating, she prefers a man doused in petrol and set on fire, with scissors stuck in his eye and a cricket
          stump shoved up his backside.

Women are always trying to make the 'rag-time' an excuse for their mood swings and generally unreasonable behaviour!!!

Comment

Is this related to 'jizzing up the female market'? ...Can't have your cake and eat it
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi
              Is this related to 'jizzing up the female market'? ...Can't have your cake and eat it
              jizzing up the female market while Arsenal are playing at home? I suppose there's always the council gritter...

Comment

jizzing up the female market while Arsenal are playing at home? I suppose there's always the council gritter...

I can almost hear Sally Anne's brain cels churning over before she puts digit to keyboard in a scathing response to this outrageous male banter.

C'mon, lads, give her something to type about

Comment

What about jizzing up the female market while the wife is at home... give em' something to get really angry about
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

One thing about the gf being pregnant - she wont have the painters in for a while...

Comment

Working...
                    X