• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The final word on Iran"

Collapse

• Sysman
    replied
    What is even worse about this affair

The local radio here in Central Europe won't let me listen to the news without hearing effing Bliar's voice.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Have you ever seen Wayne Rooney in a dress?
    I've seen Shrek in a dress - is that close enough?

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    They have come with goodie bags
    Apparently they had good holidays

Leave a comment:

• Shimano105
    replied
    15 returned from Iran, 4 lost in Iraq today, net gain of 11 - result?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    There are plenty of things I have not actually seen, but that does not prevent me from using my imagination to see how it might look! So when I saw that ropey bint smoking away on the telly the other night I was able to imagine how she might look similar to the chunky England star if the chunky one was wearing womens clothing.

In the same way that I have not ever put a garden fork through my foot, I can imagine how painful it might be!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyEnglish
    I thought it was because none of the blokes would ask for directions.

Actually the woman on board looks a bit sus to me. A bit like Wayne Rooney in a dress
    Have you ever seen Wayne Rooney in a dress?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    I thought it was because none of the blokes would ask for directions.

Actually the woman on board looks a bit sus to me. A bit like Wayne Rooney in a dress

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyajae
    I kind of recall hearing this line first on Radio 4's 'The Now Show' last friday
    Along with the one about, "When I heard that 15 Englishmen had been picked up in the sea off Iran my first thought was, 'Wow, I didn't know you could get that far on a pedalo'."

(Which was quite topical last Friday anyway.)

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Well nothing's original these days. He's just doing his bit for recycling. May even save the planet. Got to be as effective as the other methods we're using.

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    15 sailors captured for straying into Iranian waters. 14 men, 1 woman. Doesn't take a genius to work out who was reading the f**king map does it?

I kind of recall hearing this line first on Radio 4's 'The Now Show' last friday

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    15 sailors captured for straying into Iranian waters. 14 men, 1 woman. Doesn't take a genius to work out who was reading the f**king map does it?

Thats quality

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent

best post of the week!
    I thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Kyajae
    replied
    I thought the issues was "who's sat-nav is the most accurate". Clearly, the wragheads must have had some cheap cr@p they got from Dixons

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

best post of the week!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    started a topic The final word on Iran

The final word on Iran

Working...
X