• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: So....

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So...."

Collapse

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    ..what are everyones plans for the long weekend?

I'm off to the pub straight from work on Thursday to watch the mighty Spurs, then going on the piss pretty much until monday night.
    Working. Triple time

Leave a comment:

• Maxamus
    replied
    Well i received my HSBC Mastercard this week with 6 months interest free and a credit limit of £5500

Think i might buy some new audio/visual equipment for my house starting with a PS3 and a 52" Sony Plasma

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    nice one..

just found out my new MD and his gf are there the same time so hooking up for meal and some inside gen (he has a flat there)

turns out i can go work there for some "quiet time" whenever i like from his flat!!!

happy daze!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    barcelona for me... although it willl probably be closed

Ah you lucky thing!!!! We went there towards the end of last year and it was amazing. We stayed at the massive 5 star tower blocks at the marina - very very swanky indeed!!

I'm so jealous now - I want to go too!!!

Have a great time!

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    barcelona for me... although it willl probably be closed

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    I feel like Dr Frankenstein - my own creation has risen against me. Ooer. In mem.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    Working.

Every little helps.

milan
    I worked at Tescos once too - good luck with finding a better gig.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Burdock

cin cin.
    I feel like Dr Frankenstein - my own creation has risen against me. Ooer. In mem.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Working.

Every little helps.

milan

Leave a comment:

• Burdock
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Oh, then a groovy flatmate joins us, taking the spare room, going to a mate's 31st and watching the boat race on Sat. Chin chin.

cin cin.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist
    whoa, spooky

exactly the same here. coincidence or what.
    except that if its nice then on the piss also

You are funny today

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    A lot depends on the weather.

If its good then a day out on the motorbike, probably home - Devils Bridge - Kendal - Shap - Penrith - Hartside cafe - Hawes - home.
    Day on the beach with my kite buggy.

If its bad then on the piss.
    whoa, spooky

exactly the same here. coincidence or what.
    except that if its nice then on the piss also

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    A lot depends on the weather.

If its good then a day out on the motorbike, probably home - Devils Bridge - Kendal - Shap - Penrith - Hartside cafe - Hawes - home.
    Day on the beach with my kite buggy.

If its bad then on the piss.

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    ..what are everyones plans for the long weekend?

I'm off to the pub straight from work on Thursday to watch the mighty Spurs, then going on the piss pretty much until monday night.
    Well we're going out on a bender from work (not a 'bender from work', but a 'bender, from work' - cue SA and her antihomophobic nonsense) on Wednesday night, so I shall more than likely be leaving early on Thursday. Got some work to do on Thursday afto, and a meal out on Saturday night but other than that, pretty much like yourself...

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Massive shopping expedition I think. I may get my bicycle if I can find a decent cyclocross bike - a shop in Putney may be the answer.
    Then it's off to Atlantis in Bethnal Green to buy a tonne of art equipment.

D'you think I can do that with the co credit card? I'm registered as a design co so could probably put it down as expenses!

Oh, then a groovy flatmate joins us, taking the spare room, going to a mate's 31st and watching the boat race on Sat. Chin chin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X