• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....

..what are everyones plans for the long weekend?

I'm off to the pub straight from work on Thursday to watch the mighty Spurs, then going on the piss pretty much until monday night.
    Call the cops

Massive shopping expedition I think. I may get my bicycle if I can find a decent cyclocross bike - a shop in Putney may be the answer.
    Then it's off to Atlantis in Bethnal Green to buy a tonne of art equipment.

D'you think I can do that with the co credit card? I'm registered as a design co so could probably put it down as expenses!

Oh, then a groovy flatmate joins us, taking the spare room, going to a mate's 31st and watching the boat race on Sat. Chin chin.

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      ..what are everyones plans for the long weekend?

I'm off to the pub straight from work on Thursday to watch the mighty Spurs, then going on the piss pretty much until monday night.
      Well we're going out on a bender from work (not a 'bender from work', but a 'bender, from work' - cue SA and her antihomophobic nonsense) on Wednesday night, so I shall more than likely be leaving early on Thursday. Got some work to do on Thursday afto, and a meal out on Saturday night but other than that, pretty much like yourself...
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

A lot depends on the weather.

If its good then a day out on the motorbike, probably home - Devils Bridge - Kendal - Shap - Penrith - Hartside cafe - Hawes - home.
        Day on the beach with my kite buggy.

If its bad then on the piss.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
          A lot depends on the weather.

If its good then a day out on the motorbike, probably home - Devils Bridge - Kendal - Shap - Penrith - Hartside cafe - Hawes - home.
          Day on the beach with my kite buggy.

If its bad then on the piss.
          whoa, spooky

exactly the same here. coincidence or what.
          except that if its nice then on the piss also

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
            whoa, spooky

exactly the same here. coincidence or what.
            except that if its nice then on the piss also

You are funny today
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
              Oh, then a groovy flatmate joins us, taking the spare room, going to a mate's 31st and watching the boat race on Sat. Chin chin.

cin cin.

Comment

Working.

Every little helps.

milan

Comment

Originally posted by Burdock

cin cin.
                  I feel like Dr Frankenstein - my own creation has risen against me. Ooer. In mem.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    Working.

Every little helps.

milan
                    I worked at Tescos once too - good luck with finding a better gig.

Comment

Working...
                    X