• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "is jobserve nacked can some try it please"

Collapse

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by wendigo100
    I'm surprised you need to look at all.
    I don't, but that was years ago before I realised that we don't actually need agents at all.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    Same here! For reasons unknown they blocked my email domain, so I just never bothered using it after that.
    I'm surprised you need to look at all.

Leave a comment:

• rootsnall
    replied
    It still looks to be the best option for my skillset but I think if you are in a 'mature' skill then a lot of jobs don't reach the boards at all. Just worked out my last 4 contracts covering 3 years+ have been found via ex colleagues or back at previous clients. What a clever boy I am !

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by cykophysh39
    I stopped using jobserve years ago!
    Same here! For reasons unknown they blocked my email domain, so I just never bothered using it after that.

Leave a comment:

• cykophysh39
    replied
    I don't work finds me. I have been doing this a long time, so I am registered on many agencies lists. I also get alot of referals
    IF ever I look on boards, etc, I go for Cwjobs , Itjobboard. The contract I'm on now I got off CwJobs.

I stopped using Jobserve when I noticed jobs that I had already done, still being advertised on there. Alot of the jobs advertised on jobserve are just "harvesters".

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    how d'you find work then ?

i think it has the best job search engine and largest number of jobs it's the only site I use

Milan.
    I find it good too, although most of my work now comes from contacts.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    how d'you find work then ?

i think it has the best job search engine and largest number of jobs it's the only site I use

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• cykophysh39
    replied
    I stopped using jobserve years ago!

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    I tried it yesterday and just got lists of old expired jobs.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    ok narrowed it down, jobserve opens up but if I try to log in it crashes

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    less of it mate

aye, plenty of work out there for you and I

all the best,

Milan.