• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Business Cards

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Business Cards"

Collapse

• Ennui
    replied
    Yes, they do tend to to spam you once you've used them.

I think postage was around £2.50 when I used them for my cards a while back. Not bad considering I got 250 premium cards for free. I need to order another batch soon and will probably use them again.

Leave a comment:

• Moscow Mule
    replied
    For something a bit different,

moo

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Ennui

Seconded - plenty of cheap offers. It's about £7 for 250 premium bus cards with your own design and P+P. They will fill your inbox with offers though.

Leave a comment:

• Epiphone
    replied
    I used Goodprint for mine. Their templates are a bit limited but the product is nice. Might get some letterheaded paper to go with it but would need the logo bigger than the standard on their site.

Think it was £17 for 150 inc P+P

Leave a comment:

• BigPhill
    replied
    Business cards

VistaPrint will give you 250 free cards but you have to pay for postage and packing so shop around and see whats the best deal for you, if you want lots the RCS Printing was quite good and relatively cheap compared to some others.

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ennui

Cheers Ennui, there foil ones look quite good on there.

Leave a comment:

• Ennui
    replied
    I use Vistaprint

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by Barriebazg
    Anyone use anywhere online to get business cards printed up or just gone to local printers??? www.goodprint.co.uk looks alright

Thanks
    Barrie
    But I am a disguised employee so no need for business cards... according to Gordon.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Barriebazg
    started a topic Business Cards

Business Cards

Anyone use anywhere online to get business cards printed up or just gone to local printers??? www.goodprint.co.uk looks alright

Thanks
    Barrie

Working...
X