• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "PS3: too little too late?"

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak
    Sellotape solves this problem (this might be inconvenient for those with hairs on the backs of their hands, however...)
    Didn't they do a recall to have a strap fitted in the US only? As to why it was the US only... as they would say 'go figure'!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by monkeyboy
    Cojak,

Have you found it rather difficult not to let go of the controller when playing the bowling game.

I even heard about this one, but thank god my tv is wall mounted because it would have a wii controller through it if it wasn't.

Have to lock the dogs out of the room when playing tennis as they get quite excited.

Even the dogs like a wii
    Sellotape solves this problem (this might be inconvenient for those with hairs on the backs of their hands, however...)

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    http://www.ps3grill.com/

another PS3 use

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "get a dog and get yourself up snowdon and feel the air... not the hash smoke in a flat with a controller in your hand"

that sounds like a cr@p game. I bet that sells about 3 copies. Is it an adventure game?

Leave a comment:

• monkeyboy
    replied
    Cojak,

Have you found it rather difficult not to let go of the controller when playing the bowling game.

I even heard about this one, but thank god my tv is wall mounted because it would have a wii controller through it if it wasn't.

Have to lock the dogs out of the room when playing tennis as they get quite excited.

Even the dogs like a wii

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by kramer
    computer games stop you progressing into real life... no matter how much they build communities and sticky content there is no better visceral world than mother nature...

you can't get graphics or immersion better than that....

get a dog and get yourself up snowdon and feel the air... not the hash smoke in a flat with a controller in your hand
    I do all those things, I only shoot people when the weather's bad.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    witnessed many trial conceptions
    Not participated?

You sad w**ker

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    computer games stop you progressing into real life... no matter how much they build communities and sticky content there is no better visceral world than mother nature...

you can't get graphics or immersion better than that....

get a dog and get yourself up snowdon and feel the air... not the hash smoke in a flat with a controller in your hand

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by wonderwaif
    Sad?
    We have driven Formula 1 cars at insane speeds. Explored the far flung corners of the universe in heavily armed space cruisers. Managed the top football teams to European Cup Success. Battled hoards of Demons from the deepest pits of hell.
    What have you done with your life DA?

witnessed many trial conceptions

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    ..and broken Hubby's tea mug when he tried to cross the tennis court...

(I still won, tho )

Leave a comment:

• wonderwaif
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    You are a sad lot. How old are you?
    Sad?
    We have driven Formula 1 cars at insane speeds. Explored the far flung corners of the universe in heavily armed space cruisers. Managed the top football teams to European Cup Success. Battled hoards of Demons from the deepest pits of hell.
    What have you done with your life DA?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    You are a sad lot. How old are you?

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    See the people who queued for the launch got a free HDTV worth 2.5K as well. Not too shabby...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    nothing new to the market apart from a bluray player that may or may not be the HD standard
    As the song says, I don't need it.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    I watch downloaded xvid/divx movies on my HDTV through my Xbox360, I just stream from my PC using a bit of software called Tversity, it saves the hassle of having to burn to DVD just to watch something once.

Plus Xbox live is great, I had a 24 player clan match last night and if it wasn’t for live multiplayer I wouldn't play at all, the PS3 brings nothing new to the market apart from a bluray player that may or may not be the HD standard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X