• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Toxic wife syndrome"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    ...but because she won't get married again the only way for her to get money would be to kill her hubby in some horrible fashion, maybe sit on him or something like that - and then use his money to get a young hunk
    AtW, the last time a woman sat on me (this morning actually), it was really rather pleasant.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Darn it. I am soooo predictable.

Predictably wonderful Xog

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Death by fat sex - Xog would LOVE that!
    Darn it. I am soooo predictable.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Well, duh!

This is hardly breaking news is it?!!
    Nope - the same article, almost word for word, was in the Torygraph over a year ago.

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    You cant just take a compliment can you?

And stop quoting The Beautiful South - it makes you sound like a nana!
    I know it does, but it sounded funny at the time.

IGMC.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    We've been through this once - it was a (the only one ever) particularly good pic - I look more like John Prescott but with less hair than Ben from Hollyoaks. And, FTR, whilst my Mrs may be Blonde, Pretty, Big Titted and a Bitch, she ain't that slim - I like to hold something I can see...
    You cant just take a compliment can you?

And stop quoting The Beautiful South - it makes you sound like a nana!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Tee Hee!!!

EO is a honey - he now officialy wears the "CUK's most fanciable male" crown

He looks a bit like Ben from Hollyoaks (the sexy fireman), but a little bit more rugged

Prepare yourselves for the first CUK wedding (I reckon it'll take me about 3 years to get his blonde, pretty, slim, big titted bitch lass bombed out and really wear him down)
    We've been through this once - it was a (the only one ever) particularly good pic - I look more like John Prescott but with less hair than Ben from Hollyoaks. And, FTR, whilst my Mrs may be Blonde, Pretty, Big Titted and a Bitch, she ain't that slim - I like to hold something I can see...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    As long as you don't say *exactly* where it came from, you can if you want...

Tee Hee!!!

EO is a honey - he now officialy wears the "CUK's most fanciable male" crown

He looks a bit like Ben from Hollyoaks (the sexy fireman), but a little bit more rugged

Prepare yourselves for the first CUK wedding (I reckon it'll take me about 3 years to get his blonde, pretty, slim, big titted bitch lass bombed out and really wear him down)

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    Ooh you're right in my good books today pretty boy

Am I allowed to tell them?
    As long as you don't say *exactly* where it came from, you can if you want...

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Clearly not
    Ooh you're right in my good books today pretty boy

Am I allowed to tell them?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    ...but because she won't get married again the only way for her to get money would be to kill her hubby in some horrible fashion, maybe sit on him or something like that - and then use his money to get a young hunk

Death by fat sex - Xog would LOVE that!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    That doesn't work
    Clearly not

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Marry a full-bodied woman and she will never divorce you because no-one else will marry her.

HTH

SallyAnne

AtW that was VERY funny - 10 out of 10 mate

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    A mate of mine used to, in his words, 'chip his Mrs's up' (feed them chips so his mates wouldn't fancy them)...

That doesn't work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X