• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Kill it, cook it, eat it"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by freakydancer
    All the pig tulip, guts and arseholes are what goes in your hot dogs SA.

mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm!!!!

I'm not saying it isn't tasty!!

But I dont want to see it!

Leave a comment:

• freakydancer
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Oh god, you lot are sick
    All the pig tulip, guts and arseholes are what goes in your hot dogs SA.

mmmm mmmm mmmmmmm!!!!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Oh god, you lot are sick

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Yes they did the same but using an electric band saw.

Twas funny when after cutting round the a-hole, the chap asked his mate for a "bumbag" - a plastic bag to wrap round it to stop anything leaking out.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Not seen any of these. Did they split the pig?

I used to have much (sadistic) fun in cutting the pigs in half. They were ovbiously dead but they came to us whole and I had to cut them down the spine using a big **** off axe.

Cut the ass hole out and then hit them with an axe and just keep going down the spine....

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    The sheep are worse.

They go mental after stunning.

Sockpuppet in "i used to work in an abatoir" mode
    The sheep were OK, but did anyone see the pigs last night ??
    I swear the first one was awake when they cut its throat - the poor thing was grunting and had its eye's open.

Still, the pork looked good

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet

Sockpuppet in "i used to work in an abatoir" mode but can't spell it
    abattoir

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    The sheep are worse.

They go mental after stunning.

Sockpuppet in "i used to work in an abatoir" mode

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    Did they make a fillet or silroin steak?
    They cooked the thin end of the fillet. The meat was so fresh that it was quivering as the chef put it into the pan.

Can't wait to see the Lamby Wamby's getting the bullet tonight.

Leave a comment:

• TheOmegaMan
    replied
    I suggest we use the fat to combat global warming. Let us reform social security by using all the chavs as fuel cells. Feed them doughnuts and big macs whilst permanently drugged then suck the fat off for fuel. Fat factories should be built on every council estate, and a fat pipeline constructed so that the fat is delivered to every home to provide heating and cooking oil.

Next I need to perfect an engine which runs on human fat. Human fat is the new black gold, all we need is a mechanism to farm this cash crop.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Did they make a fillet or silroin steak?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Saw it. No problems at all.

But then again you're looking at a guy who bought and killed a chicken while trekking in the Himalayas cause he fancied some meat.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by Flubster
    I thought I was watching this program, but it turned out I was actually watching something on Ch5 about some bint that lost 30 stone.

There was a bit where they removed a big slab of skin that weighed something like 4lbs. Nice...
    Saw it. Totally gross. They should show that documentary to the 'larger' kids at school. Lay off the chips guys or this'll be you in fifteen years!

All that butchery and she still looked a complete mess. Poor sod.

Leave a comment:

• Flubster
    replied
    I thought I was watching this program, but it turned out I was actually watching something on Ch5 about some bint that lost 30 stone.

There was a bit where they removed a big slab of skin that weighed something like 4lbs. Nice...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    quite shocking

I wasn't prepared for the shudders after stunning.

the BSE etc scanning seemed very rudimentary, no sterilisation / cross contamination procedures obvious either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X