• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Nintendo Wi

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nintendo Wi"

Collapse

• kramer
    replied
    you mean based on odd bins opening times?

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    You see - and yous moan on about how bad this country is!

Back in my day we got stuck in at school in order to have "some" chance of getting a job, as opposed to "absolutely no chance"! The young'uns today have it so good they actually get treats for trying a bit!!

They dont know they're born!!

<pours a cup of tea and gets knitting out>
    In my youth I didn't know how important the 11+ (or any other exam) was so I pissed it. Once I realised just how significant exams were in my life I started to fail them due to panic attacks. A problem I still have to this day. I have some very complex (and fragile) coping mechanisms.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Lambros
    Sony Play Station 3 is being released on 23rd March but does anybody know if are they going to be like the wii (impossible to buy)?

I promised to buy one for my son because he has passed his 11 plus exam. He did really well bless him because he had 117 marks out of 120 and was offered a place in three Gloucestershire grammar schools.
    You see - and yous moan on about how bad this country is!

Back in my day we got stuck in at school in order to have "some" chance of getting a job, as opposed to "absolutely no chance"! The young'uns today have it so good they actually get treats for trying a bit!!

They dont know they're born!!

<pours a cup of tea and gets knitting out>

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    i hear the european ps3 lacks the emotion chip needed for ps2 games.....they are going to use software emulation on a game by game basis...

updates will be sent out via internet as more games become compatible and a list will appear on the sony site on the launch date..

quite cheeky really..

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Sony Play Station 3 is being released on 23rd March but does anybody know if are they going to be like the wii (impossible to buy)?

I promised to buy one for my son because he has passed his 11 plus exam. He did really well bless him because he had 117 marks out of 120 and was offered a place in three Gloucestershire grammar schools.

Following the US launch this may answer your question.

In short, there should be no problems getting one.

Leave a comment:

• Jawz .
    replied

You may be in luck, there was a lot of hype with the launch of the PSP, but availability was ok so you should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Lambros
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Not only that but they've brought out another smaller one north of the border, its called the Wee Wii.... I'll get my coat.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong
    SA, I hear they've got a special version for you North East types; the Nintendo Wi-aye!

How long did it take you to think of that?

for effort though!

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    SA, I hear they've got a special version for you North East types; the Nintendo Wi-aye!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It's Wii

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Bluebird
    replied
    sally try this link...

http://www.buymobilephones.net/store...FSS_EAodyxmzpw

you can get a phone, afree Wii and cash !

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    The reports of people loosing weight while playing Wi may be an urban myth

HTH

Very funny

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Can you buy these yet? or are they still impossible to get hold of?

There aren't even any on ebay!!!

Anyone know where I can get one from?

Cheers,
    Sal
    The reports of people loosing weight while playing Wi may be an urban myth

HTH

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I got one for Christmas as there's loads of them here. Picked up a second controller a couple of weeks ago (comes with some more games) and I can tell you, its great fun. Really enjoy the bowling. Also got Zelda for it but not so good with that....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X