• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who you'd like to meet the most/least on here!"

Collapse

• Diestl
    replied
    Originally posted by snaw
    Quite unlike the French birds, with thier weekly baths and hairy armpits ... or the Italians mamas who looks good up until they hit 21, then it all goes pear shaped, literally, and they turn into to mustcheod harpies that turn out overly pampered sons.

Actually, I like women with a bit of spark who know how to have a laugh. Saying that I like the really femine kind too. Good job I married one ;-)
    Yeah a nice scots girl, who at 14 had 4 kids and a celtic tracksuit, im betting thats your wife.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    It was entirely predictable. From me anyway.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    I've never heard that. I would much rather

Rest of post deleted.
    <gets excited by imagination>

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I'll spit in your drink when you go for a wee" - surely you's have said that before?!
    I've never heard that. I would much rather

Rest of post deleted.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded
    I have had people tell me it is rather like boarding school, except better.
    That would depend on your definition of better. It also depends on the category of the nick.

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    The prison thing gets a bite every time. I have used it on a number of contracts. I may explain my 18 months in HMP Lancaster some day, but not just yet.
    I would like to say that some of the posters on this board have some strange ideas about prison, prisoners and conditions.
    I have had people tell me it is rather like boarding school, except better.

Leave a comment:

• snaw
    replied
    The prison thing gets a bite every time. I have used it on a number of contracts. I may explain my 18 months in HMP Lancaster some day, but not just yet.
    I would like to say that some of the posters on this board have some strange ideas about prison, prisoners and conditions.
    Business or (HM) pleasure?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied

Some of the posters on this board have some strange ideas about all sorts of things!

No problem

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne

Are you going to explain the prison thing then LG? or do you want to leave it?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I was planning to wipe my knob round the rim of his glass too.

Are you going to explain the prison thing then LG? or do you want to leave it?

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yes.
    I wouldn't really spit in someones drink!!!

Its just a phrase, meaning "oh, when your back's turned..."

"I'll spit in your drink when you go for a wee" - surely you's have said that before?!

We're so different...

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    no luv,

it was the spitting in the beer which turned me off

Milan.
    I was planning to wipe my knob round the rim of his glass too.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    no luv,

Milan.
    Oh come on - did you think I was being serious like?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    no luv,

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    this is what cracks me up about british birds, they have forgotten their female qualities and want to be as vulgar as men

yuk

Milan.

What bit was vulgar? The mention of oral sex?

Jesus Milan - if you dont even like it mentioned, you're not going to be much of a catch are you?!!

"Whats it to be tonight Milan?"
    "Well missionary with your nightie on again, of course"
    "oh great"
    Last edited by SallyAnne; 1 March 2007, 08:18.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X