• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "NEW ContractorUK Fantasy Football 22/23. WIN £250. BE THE CONTRACTOR FOOTBALL GOD?"

Collapse

• Contractor UK
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    I missed this last year, is it going to be repeated this year?
    yes will will have details asap.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    I missed this last year, is it going to be repeated this year?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Alistair Hughes View Post

anyone who joins after GW4 will not be eligible for the cash prize or anyone the judges don’t want to win
    For clarity. Admin and mods will have already spent your prize on cheap baccy and Special Brew so nothing more to see here.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

Admin didn't want you to win because you didn't pay the required backhander...

Leave a comment:

• Alistair Hughes
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    I won the league but not heard anything re 1st prize?
    anyone who joins after GW4 will not be eligible for the cash prize or anyone the judges don’t want to win
    HTH.

Leave a comment:

• Alistair Hughes
    replied
    I won the league but not heard anything re 1st prize?

Leave a comment:

• Contractor UK
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I am in, again!
    Not only are you in SimonMac but you are smashing it at the top of the table with 476 points so far.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Am in. Confident.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

You'll have admin to keep you company again I'm sure.

Try and work on the lessons from the last one. Having a team where at least one player is actually playing is a good start.
    I pick once and leave it be!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'll make up numbers so someone else doesn't have to be the loser

You'll have admin to keep you company again I'm sure.

Try and work on the lessons from the last one. Having a team where at least one player is actually playing is a good start.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I'll make up numbers so someone else doesn't have to be the loser

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I am in, again!

Leave a comment:

• NEW ContractorUK Fantasy Football 22/23. WIN £250. BE THE CONTRACTOR FOOTBALL GOD?

The Premier League is back!

ContractorUK has created a fantasy football league for all forum members, recruiters and readers.
    Even accountants and brollies. Walk away with £250 if you win! More importantly be THE Contractor Football God.

And the £250 is tax free J (gambling is tax free in the UK) *source – someone on Google

The premier league season starts on FRIDAY 5th AUGUST so add your team ASAP.

DEADLINE is 16:30 FRIDAY to be in Game week 1 – (you can still add teams after this but may miss points).

How to join – it’s VERY simple:

1. Register your account @ Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League if you do not have one already

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

IMPORTANT - Note the Username when you register will be your Manager name - so you can use your FORUM name for your username if you have one and would like to be identified as such - but any name is fine.

2. Pick your players and read all of the rules - it is FREE to enter a team and very easy

3. Once you have submitted your team, join the ContractorUK Private League < Join League button>
    The code to join this league is: uqc6ks

4. Email [email protected] to confirm your participation to be eligible for the cash prize.

<Please note all decisions on the prize allocation is at the SOLE discretion of the ContractorUK and anyone who joins after GW4 will not be eligible for the cash prize or anyone the judges don’t want to win>.

Any questions submit here on this thread.

What an exciting season we have ahead of us......
    1. Will Tottenham ever win a trophy? (on repeat)
    2. Who will Ronaldo play for?
    3. Can The Beast of Norway fire City to another title?
    4. Will Newcastle Arabia FC surprise everyone?

Who will be the top ranked accountant or recruiter or forum member?? It is a test of perseverance.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

Working...
X