• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: It Was Me

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "It Was Me"

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by The Farmer
    Mate.

I still love ya. c last weeks news.

Fair play for having a laugh.

The Farmer

I mean LB.

SA you too.
    Ahhhh - you're such a love giver The Farmer

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied
    Lucifer, what did you do to make your wife to agree to marrying you then? you said your sister in law is decent good looking so I assume your wife is even better looking.

(Sandy in I don't believe Lucifer is ugly mode)

Leave a comment:

• The Farmer
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    You must have felt like tulip LB - poor bairn

Mate.

I still love ya. c last weeks news.

Fair play for having a laugh.

The Farmer

I mean LB.

SA you too.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    I wish I had the cheek!

I know I'm no oil painting and said so.
    You must have felt like tulip LB - poor bairn

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    if Lucifer == Lucy, does this mean that you arranged to meet yourself in a bar, got a glimpse of your own reflection and ran away from yourself?
    Same thing happened to a guy called SasGuru. He went to a pub and saw some other guy. He felt in love with this guy and asked to marry him. The other guy did exactly the same. He later realised that he was talking to a mirror. Since that day the two are deeply in love with each other.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by SandyDown
    if Lucifer == Lucy, does this mean that you arranged to meet yourself in a bar, got a glimpse of your own reflection and ran away from yourself?
    Fortunately the mirror shattered before the horrible realisation sunk in.

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    I'll warrant you I'm the ugliest fecker on this board and anyone who says otherwise can feck right off. And for good measure I smell, am grossly obese, and openly pick my nose on the tube.
    Stop copying me. Next you'll be farting when you are standing at the bar and not care if you piss on yourself in the bog - just like me.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Or did you say you were a young, dashing, Adonis?
    I wish I had the cheek!

I know I'm no oil painting and said so.

Leave a comment:

• SandyDown
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    I'll warrant you I'm the ugliest fecker on this board and anyone who says otherwise can feck right off. And for good measure I smell, am grossly obese, and openly pick my nose on the tube.

Did you not describe yourself to Lucy before you met her then? Or did you say you were a young, dashing, Adonis?

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    An Lucifer, if thats really true, Damn! You really are one ugly fecker

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I am very ugly. I am so hideous that horses have been known to throw up at the mere sight of me.
    On a somewhat related note, Horses cannot vomit. This is due to the strength of a horses Aesophogeal sphincter. The only time you will ever see a horse vomit is shortly before it drops dead of a ruptured stomach.

An Lucifer, if thats really true, Damn! You really are one ugly fecker

Cue jokes about ugly sticks and ugly tree's.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    It most certainly is honey x x x x x x x
    Thanks, SallyAnne.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    why did it take so long to confess ?
    Admit it, you loved the suspense.