• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hancock bonking his Aide - lol"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Hypocrite is too small a word for Hancock (according to a Guardian headline). So I reckon he's a floccinaucinihilipilificationite!
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 27 June 2021, 11:47.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    So now we have a health secretary who blocked extradition of a terrorist to India.
    https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indi...-by-uk-2230493

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Sorry I started a new thread due to pages of crap on other matters.

Leave a comment:

• Scorp1
    replied
    Originally posted by Scorp1 View Post
    Unless he resigns sometime next week !
    Sooner than I thought !

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    He's gone!!!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    he's gone

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

that is true, but that's how evolution works.

Women chase two timeframes:
    -short term is good genes/alpha traits, power etc. to copulate
    -long term, stability, security.

Someone has to raise the children of the other...

To be frank, I do not have hight to my advantage, I am around 1.7m and gained a bit of weight but I am an alpha and has always been one.
    All of my previous girlfriends were very good looking, the ones that by contrast would get all the attention everywhere.
    In time I've become a bit choleric and struggling a bit the energy to chase them. But still have it there.

I still have age to my advantage and probably quite a few years left of 'sexual market value' if I want to bring that back. As opposed to some of the old farts around here.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    At least Hancock wasn’t lying when he said he was hard at work

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So they are Uni's honeys? He probably always wanted to marry her but sacrified it for his career in order to serve us, the taxpayers.

It's a story of love, give him a break.

His wife was also at the same uni with them too.

Clearly one women is not a enough for Matt Casanova. He needs his own Harem of them.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    So they are Uni's honeys? He probably always wanted to marry her but sacrified it for his career in order to serve us, the taxpayers.

It's a story of love, give him a break.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Hancock looks like he wanted to be the center of attention at uni. Thats gina on far right.
    from his attitude he probably had half of women in that room. hair loss is a sign of high testosterone level.
    his only fault is probably that he drew the short stick for : who is taking the spotlight this week to distract from the cluster**** society we live in.

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    who would have thought Hancock is a casanova
    Hancock looks like he wanted to be the center of attention at uni. Thats gina on the far right.

Click image for larger version  Name:	44705615-9727991-Matt_Hancock_and_his_future_lover_Gina_Coladangelo_are_pictured_-m-39_1624710974331.jpg Views:	0 Size:	232.7 KB ID:	4170165
    Last edited by Fraidycat; 26 June 2021, 14:31.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

Not sure he desevers much kudos.

Poor and good looking easy to get laid.

Rich and ugly, still easy to get laid.

Poor and ugly, thats the guy who deservers some kudos, he has to work hard for it. Although carisma helps.

Poor, ugly and no carisma either, no chance, Incel life for you.
    that is true, but that's how evolution works.

Women chase two timeframes:
    -short term is good genes/alpha traits, power etc. to copulate
    -long term, stability, security.

Someone has to raise the children of the other...

To be frank, I do not have hight to my advantage, I am around 1.7m and gained a bit of weight but I am an alpha and has always been one.
    All of my previous girlfriends were very good looking, the ones that by contrast would get all the attention everywhere.
    In time I've become a bit choleric and struggling a bit the energy to chase them. But still have it there.

I still have age to my advantage and probably quite a few years left of 'sexual market value' if I want to bring that back. As opposed to some of the old farts around here.

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Bojo is killing it probably as well. Kudos to that.
    Not sure he desevers much kudos.

Poor and good looking easy to get laid.

Rich and ugly, still easy to get laid.

Poor and ugly, thats the guy who deservers some kudos, he has to work hard for it. Although carisma helps.

Poor, ugly and no carisma either, no chance, Incel life for you.
    Last edited by Fraidycat; 26 June 2021, 13:51.

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied

All people in power have mistresses it's part of the appeal.
    I though that aswell until I remembered he knew her (and also his wife) from his uni days.

So possibly he was a casanova at uni as well, before he became a powerful minister.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X