• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Update on Tuesday Date..."

Collapse

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Maybe language has changed since my time but "Thanks for Tuesday" sounds like not interested to me.

How would you know Xog - surely no one has ever said that to you

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Maybe language has changed since my time but "Thanks for Tuesday" sounds like not interested to me.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    You've got a problem relating with women, haven't you?
    You surely feel some affiliation with him then eh? I'm suprised yous haven't formed a club!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    Thats the thing. I dont think she would be bothered either way.

Her attitude and approach is very much, im the beauty your the beast, you should feel damn lucky that you got a date with me.
    You've got a problem relating with women, haven't you?

Leave a comment:

• Mervalous
    replied
    http://www.coolbuddy.com/wallpapers/...d_Virgin11.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    Great advice
    take duder under your wings
    No thanks, I don’t want another kid brother to explain the birds & bees to…

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Originally posted by Swamp Thing
    Duder,
    I am a hairy-arsed creature with too many tentacles. Met a lady at a business function last week. We’re having dinner at the weekend. Got chatting with another lady at the local. We’re also having dinner (early next week). You just have to be confident with them, show them there’s a beginning, a middle and an end to the date and a clear follow-up. You know how it is with dogs; If you’re scared of them when you approach them, they pick up on it, they don’t know where they stand with you, and so they take the canine course of action, which is to bite you. Same with ladies, except it’s the feline course of action which is to steer clear.

Get with the programme my friend and assert yourself! We are expecting results. You know, if your annual appraisal was based on your journeys into courtship, you’d be sacked. Don’t let us all down (we have after all added 11 pages of worldly wisdom to this thread).
    Great advice
    take duder under your wings

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Duder,
    I am a hairy-arsed creature with too many tentacles. Met a lady at a business function last week. We’re having dinner at the weekend. Got chatting with another lady at the local. We’re also having dinner (early next week). You just have to be confident with them, show them there’s a beginning, a middle and an end to the date and a clear follow-up. You know how it is with dogs; If you’re scared of them when you approach them, they pick up on it, they don’t know where they stand with you, and so they take the canine course of action, which is to bite you. Same with ladies, except it’s the feline course of action which is to steer clear.

Get with the programme my friend and assert yourself! We are expecting results. You know, if your annual appraisal was based on your journeys into courtship, you’d be sacked. Don’t let us all down (we have after all added 11 pages of worldly wisdom to this thread).

Leave a comment:

• Lucy
    replied
    I fell asleep halfway through this. Did duder go on another date ?

Leave a comment:

• Mervalous
    replied
    tut, should have taken my advice!

Anyway what site do you use? I used to use faceparty but its full of chavvy kids these days and well Im not single anymore make a bit of difference

Lookitsme was ok and myspace seems to have nice girls on than just easy shags

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    Why edit in a sweary rant at me after I've already replied to your post?

Edit: Ah man - I'm fricken falling for it again aren't I.

What sweary rant? I didnt rant at you?

Have you really lost it today or something?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    "Nah, im just bored of one night stands. I wanna fall in LOVE."

Plus Mrs Palmer is married.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    Whats the matter with you today SA? Its Friday cheer up!!!!!!!

Plus you just got a new contract!!!
    Hoy!! Dont make out theres something the matter with me sunshine! I'm in a perfectly fine mood thank you very much.
    You on the other hand, are either an utter psycho, or an utter wind up merchant.

Why edit in a sweary rant at me after I've already replied to your post?

Edit: Ah man - I'm fricken falling for it again aren't I.

Duder is a wind up merchant of the highest order, and I claim my £5 which will go towards the cost of my labotomy for not realising it earlier.
    Last edited by SallyAnne; 2 February 2007, 16:09.

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by andy
    I think he has developed a phobia of girls , vaginafobia

thats FADGAPHOBIA.

Nah, im just bored of one night stands. I wanna fall in LOVE.

Yep thats right. You heard me correctly.

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    I think he has developed a phobia of girls , vaginafobia

Leave a comment:

Working...
X