• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "GOP loses control of Senate"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Traitors from For News also project that now

Georgia runoff elections: Dems gain Senate advantage as Ossoff defeats Perdue, Fox News projects | Fox News

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That's the ball game - CNN made projection that 2nd Dem will win Senate seat.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Indeed moderate democrat government is probably the best option, remembering that is probably closer to centre-right in UK terms.

mi fone did this on tappy tawk

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently some Democrats are very conservative so Biden won't be able to push loads of things through.
    Yeah, that’s good - AOCs can feck right off, they nearly cost Dems control over the House

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Should be good for oil prices as US shale will be shut down.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Razor thin obviously which prevents anything too controversial.
    Is the senate locked in for the next 2 years after this?

Apparently some Democrats are very conservative so Biden won't be able to push loads of things through.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It's control of the committees that's important - a lot of business is done there.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I hope the Democrats don't waste it.
    Razor thin obviously which prevents anything too controversial.
    Is the senate locked in for the next 2 years after this?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yeah they will for sure - they'd say: "We ain't 3rd world to investigate past presidents blah blah blah"

"Let's work with our dear Republican collegues blah blah blah"

And same tulip until 2022 when GOP will take whole Congress back.

The only hope is ambitious state prosecutors and SDNY, it's the last throw of a dice to get Trump where he belongs - prison.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Senate loss seems certain, that's great because all GOP fookers can be removed from committees there and proper investigations can commence.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Senate loss seems certain, that's great because all GOP fookers can be removed from committees there and proper investigations can commence.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'm waiting for him to move off that account so I can follow a reasonable leader again.
    He wasn't really using @POTUS - had no incenstive because that would be losing opportunity to get more followers for HIS personal account.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    "Twitter has confirmed that the official US presidential accounts will be wiped of their millions of followers before being transferred to the Biden administration. "

That's @POTUS, not his personal account that he used and it was him who insisted to get wipeout on @POTUS to make it worse for Biden - total dick move but that's Trump we talking about.
    I'm waiting for him to move off that account so I can follow a reasonable leader again.

I was horrified when I discovered I was reading Trump's tulip.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I've read a lot of those deleted tweets. Deleted by him, or by Twitter?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    "Twitter has confirmed that the official US presidential accounts will be wiped of their millions of followers before being transferred to the Biden administration. "

That's @POTUS, not his personal account that he used and it was him who insisted to get wipeout on @POTUS to make it worse for Biden - total dick move but that's Trump we talking about.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X