• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 to unlock?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Well the source code for Cyberpunk 2077 ain’t going to be worth much...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Never rains but it pours, it would seem

Makers of Cyberpunk 2077 game hit by ransomware hack | Games | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Well, finished it - got sad tulipty ending...

Turns out that out of many different endings I've got the "default" one

Awesome game for the money - per hour played.

Not sure what they'll do with expansions now, but will keep an eye for them!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Top 10 games for sure, as long as you have high end PC

Fallout 4 was broken for me at start (feckers from Bethesda rely on fixed frame rates for physics and other tulip)

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    They really have screwed this release up in a lot of ways.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    A other day, another problem

Cyberpunk 2077 PC saves become corrupted because they’re too big | Metro News

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    PR disaster formsure, but great game on high end PC - run inti a couple of crashes yesterday but restarts are quick
    Sounds like any normal day...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    PR disaster formsure, but great game on high end PC - run inti a couple of crashes yesterday but restarts are quick

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Withdrawn now.

Cyberpunk 2077: Sony pulls game from PlayStation store after complaints | Games | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    And it's not woke enough for the Graun...

Cyberpunk 2077 review – could it ever live up to the hype? | Games | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Very few bugs for me so far, only one required loading, well second if getting stuck in tight place trying to crawl through the hole to sneak in and out quietly, that did not work so had to go Plan B...

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
    I will be waiting until next year. The PS4 and Xbox versions are terrible, with frame rate drops and very empty looking areas with few NPCs.

I will consider PS5 or Xbox series X when the next gen patch drops sometime next year. There is also the problem of limited supplies of both consoles.

PC is an option too, but I still have not found a PC case I like the look of. Big ugly RGB towers most of them.
    ''Cyberpunk 2077'' creator offers refunds for PS4, Xbox One after bugs - Business Insider

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I wonder if I can get this thread moved: EU Projects Archive - CD PROJEKT :-)

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
    I will be waiting until next year.
    You're in for a treat.
    Last edited by nomadd; 13 December 2020, 10:28.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    PS4/XbO were outdated when they got released 7 years ago, especially weak in CPU department which is needed to drive AI logic for big open world

Leave a comment:

Working...
X