• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Covid: Merkel warns of 'long, hard winter' as lockdowns returns"

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I wonder which one of you Mods keeps deleting this post.
    That'll be me. I thought you might get the hint, but apparently not.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    "you're not allowed to have your own definition of freedom"
    <modsnip>
    I wonder which one of you Mods keeps deleting this post.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Not really anymore due to the ****ers having to go abroad for their holidays, due to the ****ers holding parties including the idiots who just had to have weddings with hundreds of guests, due to the young ****ers holding parties in public spaces, due to the ****ers who run companies such as meat preparation without the proper precautions in place, due to the ****ers who decided it was over and let their guard down, due to the ****ers who believe it is a hoax...its getting worse and we start 'Lockdown: Chaper Two' on Monday. Toilet roll is already getting scarce, ****ers
    Yeah, **** this tulip, **** Covid!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Not really anymore due to the ****ers having to go abroad for their holidays, due to the ****ers holding parties including the idiots who just had to have weddings with hundreds of guests, due to the young ****ers holding parties in public spaces, due to the ****ers who run companies such as meat preparation without the proper precautions in place, due to the ****ers who decided it was over and let their guard down, due to the ****ers who believe it is a hoax...its getting worse and we start 'Lockdown: Chaper Two' on Monday. Toilet roll is already getting scarce, ****ers
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Long, hard winter? I thought Germany had Covid under control?

At least that's what we were told when Boris and Rishi were cocking it up back in April.
    Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Long, hard winter? I thought Germany had Covid under control?

At least that's what we were told when Boris and Rishi were cocking it up back in April.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Good to see your time at Pravda wasn't completely wasted...
    You got it, komrade Mordak

Here is how to read Pravda correctly -

beginning of red heat (1988) 1080p HD - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    All my threads are implicitly official.

Some gain special coveted The Official status

HTH
    Good to see your time at Pravda wasn't completely wasted...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I notice it's not an official DOOM thread. Are you slacking again?
    All my threads are implicitly official.

Some gain special coveted The Official status

HTH

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I thought this was a covid thread, not a B one.
    I thought we were talking about nations divided not one more than the other. Diseases don't seem to mind what is dividing them.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    I've created a Covid DOOM thread but it's best for you to avoid it...
    I notice it's not an official DOOM thread. Are you slacking again?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I've created a Covid DOOM thread but it's best for you to avoid it...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    All Scootys threads are full of B...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Oh gosh they are and then some. I know of no German families divided down the middle with political turmoil like B.

Sure Bavaria has been trying for independence for ages. But that's not going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    One would have thought that consensus for survival would be most popular thing during one in a hundred years emergency event

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Consensus is the point. If we can all agree on a common interest for our common benefit then we remove this hellish situation from out everyday lives sooner than that. Disrupting it with populist drivel is a sure fire way to sow confusion rather than provide an effective response.
    Consensus for who? If populist opinion differs then how do you have a consensus? or do you just means a consensus amoung the elite/ruling class?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X