• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "That World Beating App"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Do the Irish have an tracing app?
    Yes.

They produced it well before England and Wales, and Scotland.

The API is open source....

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    What Boris Paid for and promised

What Boris signed for and recieved

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Firm behind Irish Covid-19 app launches in Pennsylvania

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Do the Irish have an tracing app?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You saw what you wanted to see, biatch!
    WZS - there are no accidents.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Christ, I read that as 'felching' the first time. My eyes are about to be a year older, so I'm blaming time.
    You saw what you wanted to see, biatch!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I said the tutu was fetching
    Christ, I read that as 'felching' the first time. My eyes are about to be a year older, so I'm blaming time.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You sure about that?

[frightening thing removed]
    I said the tutu was fetching

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    It's a very fetching tutu, you shouldn't knock it until you've tried it
    You sure about that?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So you admit to wearing a ballerina tutu, well done for coming out...

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    It would be an interesting experiment, get a burner number associated with a FB account, visit a bunch of places over a few weeks and see if your details pop up on the offsite activity page on FB.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    So the government, that holds your entire medical history, employment history, income history and criminal history, And that of everyone you know. You reckon Geoff down the Thirsty Swann Inn would be better holding that info?
    Geoff down the Thirsty Swann Inn knows you are a regular so doesn't need to mine your data particularly as you entered that quiz last year and you gave him permission to use it for marketing purposes...

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    So the government, that holds your entire medical history, employment history, income history and criminal history, And that of everyone you know. You reckon Geoff down the Thirsty Swann Inn would be better holding that info?
    Yes. I trust Geoff. And he keeps a good pint.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Yeah, you believe that fella

I'd much rather trust my details with my local than I would with the likes of 'spoonies or this Tory government.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X