• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boris's lips are moving - more restrictions"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So Johnson just said

The tragic reality of having covid is that your mild cough can be someone else’s death knell.

Yet they're telling you not to get tested if you have a mild cough. How are you going to know if your 'mild cough' is covid or just from smoking untipped Capstans without a test?

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon
    Never mind the idiot: the symptom is properly described as a new and continuous cough.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    So Johnson just said

The tragic reality of having covid is that your mild cough can be someone else’s death knell.

Yet they're telling you not to get tested if you have a mild cough. How are you going to know if your 'mild cough' is covid or just from smoking untipped Capstans without a test?

Showing your age there. Try asking for those in the local Tescos, and see where it gets you...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    If you though that was interest I'm guessing women have filed restraining orders against you in the past.
    And now you’re lashing out. Another Covidiot soundly beaten. Next!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Why? Jesus didn't come for the righteous, rather the sinners.

God bless.
    Surely everyone is a sinner?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Or from taking ACE inhibitors?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    So Johnson just said

Use your commonsense!!!

Now work from home if you can and a stitch in time saves nine.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    So Johnson just said

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    religions need people like you.
    Why? Jesus didn't come for the righteous, rather the sinners.

God bless.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    I'm sure OG will prey on you. Or something.
    I very much doubt it.
    but keep the faith. religions need people like you.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    ftfy
    I'm sure OG will prey on you. Or something.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You were interested enough to discuss before you realised I was right and you were wrong. Funny that.
    If you though that was interest I'm guessing women have filed restraining orders against you in the past.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    (This advert is brought to you by glass navel land . Open to anybody with money, dirty or otherwise.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I'm watching the UK news with disinterest. It's very weird. We've basically got the same scenarios as the UK, but we're just gradually putting a couple more restrictions in place. In a kind of "Sorry folks, but we think this is necessary" kind of way. The UK approach is - "you MORONS. Why can't you be more responsible? RIGHT. That's it. You can't be trusted. Pubs close at 10pm".

(This advert is brought to you by Switzerland. Open to UK citizens until 31st December 2020).

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    A mogadon overdose has more appeal that one of your deep dives into politician's throw away lines.
    You were interested enough to discuss before you realised I was right and you were wrong. Funny that.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    No answer and no acknowledgment of what Johnson said?
    A mogadon overdose has more appeal that one of your deep dives into politician's throw away lines.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X