• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Yet another Splitter!"

Collapse

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Sockies like LPM1 are bitter and want people to quit CUK and see it become a ghost town. Don't let them win. Just set him on ignore - it works perfectly for me with Scooty
    No it doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Don't want to go down there at the moment, looks like they're possibly going into lockdown soon. Just under 50 per 100,000 and slowly going up.
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Time for me to join the splitters. Too many quality posters like LondonPM1 on here for me to hang around.

Also:
    • Haven't been a contractor for quite a while.
    • Leaving the UK again to go back to Scooters land of milk & honey.

Thanks for all the fun, and some very good advice I have received over the years.

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Time for me to join the splitters. Too many quality posters like LondonPM1 on here for me to hang around.

Also:

Thanks for all the fun, and some very good advice I have received over the years.

Sockies like LPM1 are bitter and want people to quit CUK and see it become a ghost town. Don't let them win. Just set him on ignore - it works perfectly for me with Scooty

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

You'll be back...

Maybe

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    started a topic Yet another Splitter!

Yet another Splitter!

Also:

Working...
X