• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "ContractorUK Fantasy Football League 20/21 WIN £250 and be a Contractor football God"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Are we keeping this sticky for the next season or creating a new one?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Surely this can be unstickied now?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    The difference being I have zero competitive instinct so genuinely don't care where I rank. The bottom is as good as anywhere.
    Have you still got Mezut Ozil in your team? I've got some top-secret inside info for you, he won't be scoring you any points any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I'm out this year. I didn't take hitting the bottom as the badge of pride that LM does. I actually tried hard and was constantly frustrated. Same the year before so I'm taking a break. Rage quit I think my lad called it.
    The difference being I have zero competitive instinct so genuinely don't care where I rank. The bottom is as good as anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Strong start Ladies

I'm out this year. I didn't take hitting the bottom as the badge of pride that LM does. I actually tried hard and was constantly frustrated. Same the year before so I'm taking a break. Rage quit I think my lad called it.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Excellent! I had a hunch letting the system pick my team would work.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Strong start Ladies

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Looking to break into the top 100 this year

Leave a comment:

• Contractor UK
    replied
    Footy season is nearly back. Not quite the same with the crowd missing....

However over 100 teams registered already in the fantasy league.

Deadline for GW 1 is Saturday @ 11:00

Lord Mordac is in there with Mordys Muppets FC

Simon Mac is back with Inter Milager

And the reigning champ who must have too much time on his hands to analyse the stats, Alistair Hughes, has his new team Bend the Knee (gone all 'topical' this year).

Good Luck !! and register now.

Leave a comment:

• StannisGeneralContracting
    replied
    Good luck to everyone this season

Leave a comment:

• John Lee
    replied
    Exciting season ahead! Looking forward to the challenge

Leave a comment:

• Alistair Hughes
    replied
    Looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Ooh I got a name check! Best see if I can repeat my stunning performance again.

UPDATE:

All signed up. I let auto select choose my team so of course that will work perfectly.

No point me emailing in for the grand prize...
    Last edited by ladymuck; 7 September 2020, 11:01.

Leave a comment:

• Contractor UK
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I'm in, also glad to see Alistair Hughes still won after the usurper tried to join the league at the last minute
    Fab - yes that was a late entrant!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Contractor UK View Post
    Premier League returns !! 20-21 season with more fake crowd noises.

ContractorUK has created a fantasy football league for all forum members, recruiters and readers.
    Even accountants. And the best bit – you can walk away with £250 if you win.
    (and this amount does not need to be declared in your company accounts - NLUK we checked with our accountant)

The premier league season starts on 12th SEPTEMBER so add your team ASAP.

DEADLINE is 11:00 Saturday to be in Game week 1 – (you can still add teams after this but will miss points).

How to join – it’s simple:

1.Register your account @ Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League if you do not have one already

IMPORTANT - Note the Username when you register will be your Manager name - so you can use your FORUM name for your username if you have one and would like to be identified as such - but any name is fine.

2. Pick your players and read all of the rules - it is FREE to enter a team and very easy

3. Once you have submitted your team, join the ContractorUK Private League < Join League button>
    The code to join this league is: q65r09

4. Email [email protected] to confirm your participation to be eligible for the cash prize.

<Please note all decisions on the prize allocation is at the SOLE discretion of the ContractorUK and anyone who joins after GW4 will not be eligible for the cash prize>.

Any questions submit here on this thread.

Well done Alistair Hughes who won last years league!

Exciting times ahead :

Will Tottenham ever win silverware?
    Will Mike Ashley ever sell Newcastle?
    Can Liverpool retain the title or will Pep spend another billion?
    Will Chelsea ever stop spending money?

Can LadyMuck finish bottom or will ContractorUK beat her to it ?

Who will be the top ranked accountant or recruiter ??

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
    I'm in, also glad to see Alistair Hughes still won after the usurper tried to join the league at the last minute

Leave a comment:

Working...
X