• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: LinkedIn

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "LinkedIn"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    Well he did have a call with Modi today:

The Prime Minister told his South Asian counterpart that “2021 would be a year to deepen and strengthen the UK-India relationship”, according to Number 10, as global leaders look to kick-start the recovery after the pandemic.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Shawadiwadi?

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I have sent him a friend request. it seems next PPE contract is in the bag

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They probably have a super injunction out against him. After all would you want it to be public knowledge you shagged him?

Goodness women can be sooo shallow

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Surely they got the wrong person: Last person who isn't a recruitment tosser leaves LinkedIn

Leave a comment:

• edison
    replied
    You need to be a top Tory. When I posted he only had 384 followers, now over 2,000

Over 11,000 now...

Let's see if he accepts my connection request LOL...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    They probably have a super injunction out against him. After all would you want it to be public knowledge you shagged him?
    For fairly obvious reasons, no, I wouldn't...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I see that his employment history doesn't seem to be that long, missing all those jobs he got sacked from....

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Or their mothers chasing child support...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's his kids trying to get to know Daddy.
    Or their mothers chasing child support...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    It's working now. Maybe the sheer number of followers momentarily crashed his profile

It's his kids trying to get to know Daddy.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    You need to be a top Tory. When I posted he only had 384 followers, now over 2,000

It's working now. Maybe the sheer number of followers momentarily crashed his profile

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
    Shows as unavailable for me.
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by jayn200 View Post
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...