• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Interesting and Alternative Covid Perspective."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I for one would like to be told what the acceptable sources of information are. In fact a list of acceptable and unacceptable would be great - thanks.
    I'll check with George Soros and report back.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    Wait, you actually finance the ToryGraph?

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Trumpian projection - you read that tulip because it fits your Mor Onic of the world, I read it too (on ToryGraph), even pay money for it to be on one hand aware that I can't really trust info there and on the other hand it's useful to know what kind of tulip they are peddling as it gives good idea on future implications of their nefarious intention.

You on the other hand just eat their tulip and ask for more.
    Wait, you actually finance the ToryGraph?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well you think she must be important as you capitalised 'wife'. As a commissioning editor for this magazine she's hardly going to get someone to write an article that doesn't adhere to its right wing audience. Maybe she would go up in my estimation if she commissioned an article about the importance of self isolation
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Are you suggesting that his Wife can't have an independent thought of her own?
    Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Trumpian projection - you read that tulip because it fits your Mor Onic of the world, I read it too (on ToryGraph), even pay money for it to be on one hand aware that I can't really trust info there and on the other hand it's useful to know what kind of tulip they are peddling as it gives good idea on future implications of their nefarious intention.

You keep on making my point for me. It's like I don't even have to try any more.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Oh I see, because it doesn't fit into your world view and leanings. Fair enough, at least you are honest about it.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Why?

Because that's how they make money (via influence) - being a right wing partisan propaganda tool, owners are the same chaps who own ToryGraph:

"The Spectator is a weekly British magazine on politics, culture, and current affairs. It was first published in July 1828, thus making it the oldest weekly magazine in the world. It is owned by David and Frederick Barclay, who also own The Daily Telegraph newspaper, via Press Holdings."

Same tulip is generated non-stop on ToryGraph, the only reason I pay for it is to read occasional leaks that they get
    Oh I see, because it doesn't fit into your world view and leanings. Fair enough, at least you are honest about it.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    I for one would like to be told what the acceptable sources of information are. In fact a list of acceptable and unacceptable would be great - thanks.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    So again, why is the Spectator a dodgy source of info, i really do want to know why?
    Why?

Because that's how they make money (via influence) - being a right wing partisan propaganda tool, owners are the same chaps who own ToryGraph:

"The Spectator is a weekly British magazine on politics, culture, and current affairs. It was first published in July 1828, thus making it the oldest weekly magazine in the world. It is owned by David and Frederick Barclay, who also own The Daily Telegraph newspaper, via Press Holdings."

Same tulip is generated non-stop on ToryGraph, the only reason I pay for it is to read occasional leaks that they get

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Indeed, Bolshevistic "guilt by association" seems very popular on this forum.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Oh and:

WHO Vows To "Review" Russian COVID-19 Vaccine, Top US Scientist Slams Putin's "Reckless" Move | Zero Hedge

In a battle of fake news vs fake news who wins?

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    However Cummings wife is a commissioning editor

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Meanwhile....

Russia receives orders from 20 countries for ONE BILLION doses of world’s first Covid-19 vaccine — RT Russia News

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    However Cummings wife is a commissioning editor
    It has several writers with different opinions for example, https://www.spectator.co.uk/podcast/...-nandy-edition

I think Andrew Neil is on the board (he does say he doesn't control content though), he has been known to give Boris a bad old time.

Andrew Neil challenges Johnson to commit to interview: 'It is not too late' - YouTube

You might remember the empty chair interview.

So again, why is the Spectator a dodgy source of info, i really do want to know why?

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    With writers like that reputation is optional

https://www.spectator.co.uk/writer/boris-johnson

It has several writers with different opinions for example, https://www.spectator.co.uk/podcast/...-nandy-edition

I think Andrew Neil is on the board (he does say he doesn't control content though), he has been known to give Boris a bad old time.

Andrew Neil challenges Johnson to commit to interview: 'It is not too late' - YouTube

You might remember the empty chair interview.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X