• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New Covid-19 Conspiracy Theory"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Whoever gets first to 100,000 posts (excluding TPD and Counting Thread) gains total immunity from Covid-19.

Watch out for side effects...
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    I find Conspirarcy theories quite tiresome especially the Official ones - I prefer to apply the principal follow the money - case in point is that chap in the US who is offering 5k in US dollars for anyone who can prove COVID-SARS2 actually can be proven to exist by using the current testing methods - now my first instinct was to debunk this claim as I could really use the 5k - but alas I was stumped.
    I showed you the evidence, including electron micrographs of the virus taken from a real patient. Feel free to us it to try to claim your 5K. I don't require a cut.

Btw, follow the money... 5K is peanuts compared to what the vaccine manufacturers stand to make. That's where your principal (sic) should logically lead to.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Whoever gets first to 100,000 posts (excluding TPD) gains total immunity from Covid-19.

Watch out for side effects...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    I can’t figure this one out... why is everyone poluting the General with new threads with no purpose?
    That's like saying "Why do people take a dump and pollute the sewers?"

General is for brain farts with follow through.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I can’t figure this one out... why is everyone poluting the General with new threads with no purpose? Is there a reward somewhere?
    If anyone would be looking for the hard truth... it’s quite obvious. And not here.

Are we in a simulated environment where all the sockies are supposed to engage and simulate and leave the appearance of a fully functional, healthy forum?
    We are all merely NPCs in Admin's Covid-fevered wet dream about AndyW's Mum's Weight Watchers class.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I can’t figure this one out... why is everyone poluting the General with new threads with no purpose?

Covid madness!

Or what did you think it was caused by?

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    I can’t figure this one out... why is everyone poluting the General with new threads with no purpose? Is there a reward somewhere?
    If anyone would be looking for the hard truth... it’s quite obvious. And not here.

Are we in a simulated environment where all the sockies are supposed to engage and simulate and leave the appearance of a fully functional, healthy forum?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Standard leftist - always someone else's fault, never they put the wrong candidate up, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    A better 5k spend would have been on finding clear answer on simple question - is it the Internet that made people so dumb to believe in obvious fraud like that or they were dumb before and the Internet just exposed them.

One could have probably written cracking PhD on the subject, if it wasn’t for ethical rules.
    There's a feedback loop. It ends with pooper treating himself as a contrarian indicator and always taking the opposite position to the one he is taking.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    A better 5k spend would have been on finding clear answer on simple question - is it the Internet that made people so dumb to believe in obvious fraud like that or they were dumb before and the Internet just exposed them.

One could have probably written cracking PhD on the subject, if it wasn’t for ethical rules.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I can't believe we seriously discussing that Mor On.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    I find Conspirarcy theories quite tiresome especially the Official ones - I prefer to apply the principal follow the money - case in point is that chap in the US who is offering 5k in US dollars for anyone who can prove COVID-SARS2 actually can be proven to exist by using the current testing methods - now my first instinct was to debunk this claim as I could really use the 5k - but alas I was stumped.

However I thought of those out of work CUKers who have had a tough time of late - could really benefit from this amazing challenge - well Time will tell .
    He is saying that he will give 5k to anyone who offers a proof which he accepts to be true. If he doesn't accept a proof to be true, what do you believe that demonstrates?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    There is a reason why he is only offering 5k - to make sure nobody serious would bother wasting time on it.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied

However I thought of those out of work CUKers who have had a tough time of late - could really benefit from this amazing challenge - well Time will tell .
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 15 July 2020, 18:57.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Mother MFs!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X