• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Facemasks

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Facemasks"

Collapse

• Andy2
    replied
    masks are selling now at 3 times original price on amazon
    Oi MF forget the sledges, real money is in masks

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
    People had no access to dentists for months now. I think the masks are mandatory not directly because of the virus...
    Not everyone has screwed up teeth like you.

Leave a comment:

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    People had no access to dentists for months now. I think the masks are mandatory not directly because of the virus...

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Science and laws of physics aside if this isn't a reason to wear a mask then humanity is doomed:

Coronavirus: Tom Hanks 'has no respect' for people not wearing masks - BBC News

"If you can't wear a mask and wash your hands and social distance, I've got no respect for you, man. I don't buy your argument."

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    What's wrong with the question I asked? Apart from the fact you can't answer it?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    A much more interesting question is when did you get that dumb - from start or after reading ZH/RT?
    What's wrong with the question I asked? Apart from the fact you can't answer it?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    When did I dispute the effectiveness of masks?
    A much more interesting question is when did you get that dumb - from start or after reading ZH/RT?

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    You said it when you disputed effectiveness of masks
    When did I dispute the effectiveness of masks?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Where did I say that? (actual quote please)
    You said it when you disputed effectiveness of masks

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    And you don't believe in laws of physics either
    Where did I say that? (actual quote please)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I don't trust CNN and neither should you
    And you don't believe in laws of physics either

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Standard disclaimer, to prevent Mor Ons sueing them if they said otherwise.

WTF people still discussing about, this was all tested - masks reduce the distance cough can travel - that's proven fact -

See how a mask affects how a cough travels - CNN Video

You don't get 100% protection obviously from simple masks, but if everybody was wearing them it would REDUCE spread meaningfully, does not matter if it's 10% or 50% - that will be determined later, right now we just need to do everything we can do beat that virus.
    I don't trust CNN and neither should you

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    In April in Germany only one town mandated masks and the rate of infection dropped dramatically compared to everywhere else. Seems to work.
    Yes, but did those masks have a 100% guarantee that they will work?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Standard disclaimer, to prevent Mor Ons sueing them if they said otherwise.

WTF people still discussing about, this was all tested - masks reduce the distance cough can travel - that's proven fact -

See how a mask affects how a cough travels - CNN Video

You don't get 100% protection obviously from simple masks, but if everybody was wearing them it would REDUCE spread meaningfully, does not matter if it's 10% or 50% - that will be determined later, right now we just need to do everything we can do beat that virus.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Have you seen this?
    In April in Germany only one town mandated masks and the rate of infection dropped dramatically compared to everywhere else.

Seems to work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X