• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Theyve been rumbled"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Inbred halfwit vapid rambling.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Yet here you are exposing my inbred halfwit vapid ramblings.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Only from your perspective though, and I don't place too much credit on the vapid ramblings of inbred halfwits.
    Yet here you are with your inbred halfwit vapid ramblings.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Funny how you always end up aligned with your fellow cretins.
    Only from your perspective though, and I don't place too much credit on the vapid ramblings of inbred halfwits.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Au Contraire. I have assembled around YOU in order to poke fun at you. Taking a rest from lawnmowing.

Funny how you always end up aligned with your fellow cretins.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    The Parliament of Cretins continues to assemble around mr donut.
    Au Contraire. I have assembled around YOU in order to poke fun at you. Taking a rest from lawnmowing.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Probably not. But for the removal of any doubt perhaps you could sell him yours, well-worn though it may be?

Just a suggestion...........

The Parliament of Cretins continues to assemble around mr donut.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Do you have some kind of filter in your brain that removes reality from everything you perceive?
    Probably not. But for the removal of any doubt perhaps you could sell him yours, well-worn though it may be?

Just a suggestion...........

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    He has to, nobody else will. Don't worry about that.
    And as if by magic, the emotional support cretin appeared.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
    You flatter yourself, Gregory.
    He has to, nobody else will. Don't worry about that.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    More to the point why does he feel that he has free speech here? Weird.

I guess we'll have to stop singing all those Spirituals. Cultural misappropriation.
    It's not necessarily that he feels he has free speech on CUK), it's that, in common with many inadequate alt right types, he has a victim complex.

Leave a comment:

• Excursion UK
    replied
    Are you still sore about me daring to speculate about your low IQ, or are you cross about being busted as a Gricer sockie? Or both?
    You flatter yourself, Gregory.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
    He is the CUK Central Scrutinizer, Nige.
    Are you still sore about me daring to speculate about your low IQ, or are you cross about being busted as a Gricer sockie? Or both?

Leave a comment:

• Excursion UK
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    So much for free speech. Who died and made you a Deity?
    He is the CUK Central Scrutinizer, Nige.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    OK so lets ask the expert. Who said far more elegantly than I did it is different here.

UK "better than almost any country to live in" for minorities, Trevor Phillips tells... - LBC

Trevor Phillips is a former chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission and he joined Maajid Nawaz to discuss how race relations in the UK are incomparable to the US and other countries.
    "If you happen to be a person of colour, this country is better than almost any" Mr Phillips said. Pointing out that police brutality is nowhere near on the scale as visible as it is in the US.
    His opinion on some minorities isn't as positive as you would expect.

Interestingly, the broadcaster told listeners that "the truth of the matter is that not all minority groups are the same" and for this reason he doesn't like using the term BAME when describing those disadvantaged people.
    Trevor Phillips told Maajid that "some minority groups for whatever reason do better than others" and went on to read statistics showing Indians and some other South Asian minorities to be better off than others economically.He revealed that "both here and in the United States, some black groups generation after generation do not" progress up the economic ladder as well as other minorities.
    Maajid asked Mr Phillips why it is the case that some minorities are worse off than others. The former chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission said that the "best places to look are usually education and employment" and added that for the most part, standard and level of education has "improved for almost all children."
    However, Mr Phillips noted that through generations, there doesn't seem to be the same social mobility for Afro-Caribbean British people as there has been for other minorities.
    "What is the reason that these patterns continue generation after generation" Mr Phillips wondered, unfortunately for Maajid he had no answer to the question.
    he actually repeated this to Nick Ferrari this morning but the clip isn't online yet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X