• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boris couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery"

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    I completely disagree, I think most people are intelligent enough to come to the same conclusion from their own experience that it's a tulip situation but it has been handled just about OK.

The "look at this picture of a child you put on a hospital floor" stuff just doesn't work with the public.
    Maybe, but it worked with Iraq

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    60% would drink piss and say it tastes fine and Boris is trying his best.
    I completely disagree, I think most people are intelligent enough to come to the same conclusion from their own experience that it's a tulip situation but it has been handled just about OK.

The "look at this picture of a child you put on a hospital floor" stuff just doesn't work with the public.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    With 50% plus conservative polls and 60% thinking they are handling this well l I would say most people are in the Boris Brewery getting hammered.
    60% would drink piss and say it tastes fine and Boris is trying his best.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    With 50% plus conservative polls and 60% thinking they are handling this well l I would say most people are in the Boris Brewery getting hammered.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Clearly you are chewing toxic crayons.

Things that are done wrong by the Tory party when the Tory party are in power = Tory party to blame.
    Not "but, but, but what if Diane Abbot had said the same numbers that Pritti Patel came out with"
    Things done wrong by other parties when they were in power = not the Tory party to blame.

You really have drunk too much Tory Koolaid.
    Wow, you are a new shade of dumb. I'm talking about holding the correct person to account. You're talking about parties in power. I'll leave you to sit there and think about what you've said.
    You'll probably need practice shaking hands again once social distancing is lifted.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Boris changes his plan (Domonic Cummings in reality); you can only go to work from Wednesday onwards unless your employer (client co) has a distancing and hygiene plan in place.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by malvolio View Post
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, keep their heads down and invoice.

HTH. BIDI.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So that would be an improvement, probably
    If this means the weather? Yes, please

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
    If people don't point out what's wrong, we will one day wake up in Venezuelan type of country.
    So that would be an improvement, probably

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, criticise.

HTH. BIDI.
    Then do so but you can't can you?

Leave a comment:

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    you on a loop tape?
    same whingeing regardless of thread.
    If people don't point out what's wrong, we will one day wake up in Venezuelan type of country.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    So you can't actually answer, good on you for following in the footsteps of Johnson
    Those that can, do. Those that can't, criticise.

HTH. BIDI.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Perhaps you should start from understanding what his job actually is. There's a good hint in my earlier post, so see if you can work it out. Although since you utterly failed to understand it last time around I doubt that will help.
    So you can't actually answer, good on you for following in the footsteps of Johnson

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
    If there is no inquiry into shady things going on with medical cannabis, then yes that could mean being an accomplice.

His government is also pushing hard for IR35 that removes competition of small independent contractors from the market. This also begs for an inquiry.
    you on a loop tape?
    same whingeing regardless of thread.

Leave a comment:

• elsergiovolador
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Things that happened when T-May was in No 10
    If there is no inquiry into shady things going on with medical cannabis, then yes that could mean being an accomplice.

His government is also pushing hard for IR35 that removes competition of small independent contractors from the market. This also begs for an inquiry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X