• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: El Duder

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "El Duder"

Collapse

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    El Duder - there's nothing more embarrasing than watching someone as ill-equipped as you are, trying to cope with the outside world. Sort yourself out man!

Leave a comment:

• Buffoon
    replied
    Originally posted by el duder
    Ok ok ok, i need to give you guys an update...

Its not so black and white.

We had a great day, we even held hands at one point. the day finished with a cheeky kiss at the tube station. It was a tulip kiss mind, but still it was a kiss.

I am seeing her again this week. I've got good feelings about this one.
    This reminds me of a young chap down one of the pubs I use. He had a crush on some young ‘lady’ that had been using the pub the previous weeks. He was too shy to do anything. I said the normal ‘if you don’t say anything you won’t know’, etc. However, I added, “I wouldn’t”, but I wouldn’t explain. What I hadn’t told him that I had already spoken to the girl the previous week when she was trying to get served at the bar and discovered that she was a nutter.

Young Raymond finally got the bottle to talk to her. A few minutes later he came over to me and said, “You bastard, you knew she was a loonie and you didn’t tell me”. Turns out she has a kid in care that the social workers wont let her see, done time in the past, and only recently been allowed out from mental health hospital for weekends.

Said lady did something wrong, don’t know or care what, and is now banded from the pub.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    are u a real ginger Sally? Collar and Cuffs?

I'm strawberry blonde

But only up top (I did vote in the poll!)

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne
    How would you know? Even fat lasses have standards!

are u a real ginger Sally? Collar and Cuffs?

Leave a comment:

• el duder
    replied
    Well he's embarrassing us gingers! We're meant to be fiery not wet!

9/10 if you shag a bird on the first or second date you end up not knowing them for 5 mins.

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I told you Duder, go for a fat lass, a shag every time!

How would you know? Even fat lasses have standards!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    still not getting a shag, priceless

I told you Duder, go for a fat lass, a shag every time!

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by EqualOpportunities
    B1tch

Well he's embarrassing us gingers! We're meant to be fiery not wet!

Leave a comment:

• EqualOpportunities
    replied
    B1tch

Leave a comment:

• SallyAnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll
    £45 on tickets
    £50 on meal ?
    £10 on transport ?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Swamp Thing
    Is this voiced by the “I’m long married but wish I’d got out years’ ago” category, sas?
    No it's the "happy, long co-habiting, glad I'm out of the hunt" category ...

Leave a comment:

• Swamp Thing
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Ah I see this is the "IT geek virgin, females are another species" thread.

IGMC for certain. I don't belong here.
    Is this voiced by the “I’m long married but wish I’d got out years’ ago” category, sas?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Ah I see this is the "IT geek virgin, females are another species" thread.

IGMC for certain. I don't belong here.

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    I offered to go Dutch with a girl once. She didn't understand so I explained. I will pay for the meal and drinks, the rest of the night is on you..... She slapped me.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Sado.

£50 on tickets.
    Dutch on the meal
    or amsterdam even

Leave a comment:

Working...
X